Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Sedative and coffee, a mixture certain to render a woman unconscious. That's what I would use.

How old are you Sand? My guess is that your 45 or under and that you never experienced true quualudes.... For if you had you'd know the coffee wouldn't make one bit of difference

Reactions: 3 people
Of course decaf. He's a criminal mastermind. Who is this first person? I find it odd that you would use Hollywood as an example of integrity and virtue. Concerned? Of course he should be. He's got a big target painted on his back. He's a black man who had the audacity to leave the liberal plantation.

What is it with you and your love of the Cos?

Who has accused Bill Cosby of rape - Business Insider

Of course decaf. He's a criminal mastermind. Who is this first person? I find it odd that you would use Hollywood as an example of integrity and virtue. Concerned? Of course he should be. He's got a big target painted on his back. He's a black man who had the audacity to leave the liberal plantation.

I didn't use Hollywood as an example of anything anything other than his workplace and word round the water cooler was that Cosby liked to take advantage of young actresses and was a perv.

How old are you Sand? My guess is that your 45 or under and that you never experienced true quualudes.... For if you had you'd know the coffee wouldn't make one bit of difference

Hell, the coffee would just speed it up

Nope never experienced Quaaludes. Although I'm not a criminal mastermind like Cosby, but if I wanted to render a woman unconscious I still probably would put the Quaalude in something other than a stimulant. Wouldn't you? I mean the idea would be to get them knocked out quickly and then do your dirty work before they regained consciousness. Right?

I believe in the presumption of innocence especially with someone who has had such a positive influence on society. Why such a media myrmidon? Are you so trusting of the 4th estate? Bring a credible case forward.

. Under oath, Bill Cosby was asked, “When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?”

“Yes,” Cosby said.

Reactions: 2 people
. Under oath, Bill Cosby was asked, “When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?”

“Yes,” Cosby said.

Is that your corroborative evidence?

The allegations started being reported long before his controversial statements.

The allegations started being reported long before his controversial statements.

Which unbiased media source did you get this information from? I've followed Cosby for years. And, got to see one of his shows. I've never seen women throw themselves at a celebrity like they did at Cosby.(I did see a couple of women take off their jeans and run down to the stage in their panties at a Keith Urban concert a couple years ago but nothing like Cosby.) So, I'm sure there's all kinds of stories. But, the media always gave them the attention they deserved until he started speaking out about the liberal plantation. Wonder how the media would have treated Elvis if he were alive today had he spoken out against their agenda?

No, but he did admit as much under oath. I hate to ruin your Fat Albert Mushmouth memories but it appears your main man may be a rapist

Have you ever had a date with a girl and offered her an alcoholic beverage? You rapist you. This whole idea that women aren't responsible for their actions is a Pandora's Box.

Reactions: 1 person
Have you ever had a date with a girl and offered her an alcoholic beverage? You rapist you. This whole idea that women aren't responsible for their actions is a Pandora's Box.

Women have no mind of their own. Its like Cosby just shoved alcohol and pills down their throats.

Holy ****ing stretch..... Offering alcohol is nothing like slipping roofies to a chick to **** her when she's passed out.

Responsibility........***** had it coming to her since she got ****ed up. Jesus, you're a special kind of retarded.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm not saying there is no way he didn't do it....of course I want to see some hard evidence before I really make my mind up on that, but the rationale of him not being capable of doing it is so damn ridiculous.

This giving a girl a drink argument is weak as hell. It's one thing to be drinking together and partying and another to drug someone into unconsciousness

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back