Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Just think for a moment about the millions of children he had a influence on. He was a hero to many kids.

Just think for a moment about the millions of children he had a influence on. He was a hero to many kids.

Who? The only people that I have ever heard of liking Bill Cosby are old as s@@t...the same people who know about Bruce Jenner.

I'll never get it. He was an unfunny terrible sweater wearing goof staring in an absolutely unrealistic television show and he hocked Jell-O. And now you find out not only was he raping chicks but they weren't even good looking.

Who? The only people that I have ever heard of liking Bill Cosby are old as s@@t...the same people who know about Bruce Jenner.

I'll never get it. He was an unfunny terrible sweater wearing goof staring in an absolutely unrealistic television show and he hocked Jell-O. And now you find out not only was he raping chicks but they weren't even good looking.

It was probably the overall highest rated tv show in the 80s

Bill Cosby was one of the most loved and respected people in America for many years.

Well looks like Cosby is a free man. A victory for men? A crushing blow to cry rape types? Is the proof in the puddin'?.

Reactions: 1 person
Well looks like Cosby is a free man. A victory for men?

You and the rest of you Cosby haters will have to eat more crow as time goes on. This is a small victory, but you and the rest just make sure you stay right here when I tell you I told you so.

#wrongsideofhistory

VN Store

Back