Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Yes. But, if she willingly has sex with every man there and then passes out and one of the men has sex with her while she is passed out is it rape?

100% absolutely rape.

So the implied consent argument doesn't extend to everyone because she consents individually and has the freedom not to consent. Therefore, without explicit consent to being fvcked while unconscious, having sex with someone unconscious is rape.

Can you rape a prostitute? Assume you've already paid.

Can you rape your wife or has she, by saying "I do" consented?

Reactions: 3 people
Besides not raping one of the things to take away from this whole case is peoples unwillingness to report a crime. For the love of Odin's beard if you get raped or think you have report it. Don't wait 30 years..

Another hypothetical. What if the woman willingly comes to the orgy but leaves her clothes on but sits in the pile of bodies. A man approaches her and no words are exchanged and she just looks away devoid of emotion. The man removes her clothes and has sex with her and all the time no words are exchanged and she doesn't respond in any way. Is that rape?

What if the girl in your hypo has an IQ of 50?

100% absolutely rape.

So the implied consent argument doesn't extend to everyone because she consents individually and has the freedom not to consent. Therefore, without explicit consent to being fvcked while unconscious, having sex with someone unconscious is rape.

Can you rape a prostitute? Assume you've already paid.

As long as she gives a refund.

Can you rape your wife or has she, by saying "I do" consented?

That's the only way I can get it.

Ohh, and before I put the shovel back in the garage, let me dig the hole a little deeper before I close.

I said that one good thing that feminist have done is point out the dangers of men taking advantage of inebriated or impaired women. They have done and excellent job of making men the target audience of that message. However, I wish there was an equal amount of zeal and effort aimed at women to not put themselves in that position with men by impairing their judgement with drugs and alcohol. Unfortunately, that would today be called victim blaming or slut shaming...

Well, yeah, because that's what it is. The solution isn't to tell victims they can't get drunk because men might rape them. The solution is to get men (or women) to stop raping people.

Besides not raping one of the things to take away from this whole case is peoples unwillingness to report a crime. For the love of Odin's beard if you get raped or think you have report it. Don't wait 30 years..

Couldn't agree more....my only issue in this whole discussion is how some view screwing unconscious women

Reactions: 2 people
I might as well turn this thread into my fall on my face drunk, writhe around speaking Sumerian room. Itll make more sense that way.

VN Store

Back