Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Hey @VolNExile, a new flower just popped up in my flower bed and i was wondering if you recognized it. You know i just take all of the flower packets that I get in the mail andView attachment 656991View attachment 656992 just plant them all together.
Zinnia

- which my grandmother from Tupelo MS pronounced ZEE-nya, so that’s how I pronounce it, although it’s supposed to be ZINN-ee-ah. Great cast-iron flowers. They’re annuals, so individual plants don’t make it over the winter in most areas, but they’ll probably self-seed and grow as new plants next year.

Cosmos and zinnias, you’re on a roll!

Reactions: Vjcvette
Zinnia

- which my grandmother from Tupelo MS pronounced ZEE-nya, so that’s how I pronounce it, although it’s supposed to be ZINN-ee-ah. Great cast-iron flowers. They’re annuals, so individual plants don’t make it over the winter in most areas, but they’ll probably self-seed and grow as new plants next year.

Cosmos and zinnias, you’re on a roll!
Thank you so much @VolNExile 🌸....Your the Best!!

Sad news today...was going to call an old friend today and then found out she had passed away....sadly this situation has happened more than once to me 😪

@joevol33, give all your red clothing to Goodwill. Tell your entire kin that if they can’t get you Tennessee orange stuff, you’ll be happy with LadyVols blue or pink (save the tatas).

They may be our daddy in football but they are our bitch in every other sport...
Meh, the gif was in response to the fact that you just threw that out there I assume because of him saying it was a dad shirt? Lol, that was a reach imo to tell us theys our daddy.

VN Store

Back