Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Y’all trippin’
1*USADKDDl0g-mouVxD2kYig.gif

Reactions: Tin Man and Behr
Lulz. I knew you'd be the first to challenge that. I thought it was funny because the Source was from Dodge.
I thought the 429 Boss would out do the Dodge Hemi... I was wrong. Sadly, Ford under-tuned their beast hemi for reasons I can't remember right now.

The 1968 Charger 440 magnum was in the Bullitt chase scene with McQueen’s 1968 Mustang 390 GT 2+2 fastback. It was chosen over the big block Ford Fairlane by Max Balchowski, who modified the cars for the chase scene and stunts.

Edit: At the time, Ford had a promotional deal with Warner Bro. They would have been happy if every car in the movie was a Ford. At least, the Charger was driven by the bad guys and destroyed.

Last edited:
The 1968 Charger 440 magnum was in the Bullitt chase scene with McQueen’s 1968 Mustang 390 GT 2+2 fastback. It was chosen over the big block Ford Fairlane by Max Balchowski, who modified the cars for the chase scene and stunts.

Edit: At the time, Ford had a promotional deal with Warner Bro. They would have been happy if every car in the movie was a Ford. At least, the Charger was driven by the bad guys and destroyed.
Can't blame them, the 440 was MUCH more sexier.

Reactions: Tin Man
Last night, ~11:00 pm, coyotes were yipping very near my house. Normally, coyotes don’t come around until Fall, following the deer which follow the creek from the river to feast on the muscadines of neighboring property.
I hear them also, but it has been a while.

Hey @VolNExile, a new flower just popped up in my flower bed and i was wondering if you recognized it. You know i just take all of the flower packets that I get in the mail and20240706_210232.jpg20240706_210237.jpg just plant them all together.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back