Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Military etiquette question: while serving as US President, a citizen who has not served in the military receives and gives salutes as Commander in Chief. What is the proper etiquette when they’re out of office? Do they receive and give solutes as before?
In the military, depending on the situation, a salute is a mandatory sign of respect. Initiated by the junior in rank to a senior officer.

ETA 1: and certain civilians.
ETA 2: Medal of Honor recipients regardless of their rank or status.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile
I dunno, but they don't trust us anymore with it. Not sure what someone must have done. Consider it a test of tech savy to get the info to me incognito....or if your friends with some of the zone people on facebook they prob know my page.

And nobody be doing dumb stuff please. I ain't got patience for that.

Last edited:
Maybe we have enough between savings, 401k and investments, maybe we don't. Health care is so stupid expensive I may take a janitor job at the local elementary school just for that. We are debt free so that helps tremendously. But we also have kids at home, one of which has Autism so will never leave home.
Are you aware of NC benefits for your child with Autism? My sister has a child with autism, and I recall her saying they can't leave NC because of the benefits.

I mean wen we hacked mikey's email we was able to steal his Kroger digital coupons, and moho used em all
I only hacked his email to get into his USPS shipping to mess up his shipment of baseball cards a little

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Health insurance is the only thing that really worries me between retirement and 65. My list of health ailments reads like a CVS receipt.
Medicare and a supplemental policy are the bomb. With the massive health problems and immunotherapy infusions every six weeks at 39,000 a pop I haven’t paid a medical bill since 2018.

VN Store

Back