Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

I'm fine. Just bored and haven't posted as much. Not much happening in recruiting. Spent time in the Vols baseball forum for the MLB draft.
I’m sorry I disrupted your time in a different forum (whoring around is not a good look unless you have a doctor on speed dial). I’m gonna bend my rules this ONE time. Nashville trip is still on. Don’t make me regret it. Truthfully, I don’t remember if it was on the off or on again button.

I’m sorry I disrupted your time in a different forum (whoring around is not a good look unless you have a doctor on speed dial). I’m gonna bend my rules this ONE time. Nashville trip is still on. Don’t make me regret it. Truthfully, I don’t remember if it was on the off or on again button.
Not what I said. I said I was in there when the MLB draft was going on. It ended. And I responded here to save mods the trouble of moving our posts. Not offended, not trying to be offensive.

Not what I said. I said I was in there when the MLB draft was going on. It ended. And I responded here to save mods the trouble of moving our posts. Not offended, not trying to be offensive.
And....you missed also, and I knew why you replied in here and you were not offensive, I just wanted to know how you are. Sigh. THAT simple.

Behr’s following me around like a lovesick puppy, desperately posting in an attempt to get my attention.

VN Store

Back