Randy Sanders.....

I am not nervous about UGA or LSU. I know what to expect from them. Floridan and Notre Dame tend to worry me, because one is bringing in a coach that could potentially be the second coming of Spurrier, and the other one is the offensive coach of the team that may very well turn out to be the best NFL team of the 00' through 09' seasons

The face of Genius, :pepper: Spurrier,Richt, Tubberville, Pete Carroll, Bob Stoops and the rest of the NCAA can't sleep at night for fear of this man! :dlol:

Attachments

• p_sanders_03.jpg
    p_sanders_03.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
I agree with you for once. I guess they'll have to get their W% a little higher before the fear goes away.

fulmer is feared by all coaches because you never no what team is going to come out. ask georgia.

I don't care about W%, I want Championships. As long as Slanders, uh, Sanders is in town you can forget that. He has not recieved but ONE job offer, at UTC, and that is it. Shows what the rest of the NCAA thinks of his skill at Co-Ordinating. :bad:

he don this is kind of off topic but remeber when you wanted a pic of that goaline stop. i found a picture of a goaline stop but it was aginst lsu and not kentucky way back when. go look at it its a nice pic.

Attachments

• yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back