Rankings Pre-post season

Do you remember that “huge” advantage that Kentucky had in Q1 wins?

View attachment 643130
Is not quite so huge anymore.
You’ll note that Tennessee has a better winning percentage in Q2-4 games as well
That’s what they get for losing to LSU and South Carolina, two teams we swept btw 😎

I believe a loss over the next 2 days will move Tennessee back to 4

Go 2-0 and the Vols will be consensus #1 in all polls and computer rankings and will be #1 seed as they will have the same number of Q1 wins as Kentucky and there will be excuses
I think 1 is pretty much in the bag anyway but wouldn’t hurt to win the next two days.

Reactions: WillisWG
Cute. How many teams win their conference and get to 2 in RPI, with a chance to win the tournament championship have been an overall 1 seed?
I’m definitely excited about this team’s prospects. I would dearly love to win the tourney. Pretty sure Tony indicated it was important to him and the team, yeah, it’s ****ing important. Deal with the regional when we get there. Then the super but that’s way out there. Then the top of the mountain.

I’m definitely excited about this team’s prospects. I would dearly love to win the tourney. Pretty sure Tony indicated it was important to him and the team, yeah, it’s ****ing important. Deal with the regional when we get there. Then the super but that’s way out there. Then the top of the mountain.

Answer: all

Tonight was a big night. Wake helped us, but we held up our end.

VN Store

Back