Rashaan Gaulden commits

First time posting... happy to be part of VFL nation...I'm from cincinnati, went to UT for college and now I am a VFL. Raising my sons the same way. With all this said BOOOOOM on the class so far Butch gets it

Reactions: 11 people
Just ruined the thread.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Redemption

Reactions: 2 people
First time posting... happy to be part of VFL nation...I'm from cincinnati, went to UT for college and now I am a VFL. Raising my sons the same way. With all this said BOOOOOM on the class so far Butch gets it

welcome to Vol Nation:salute:

Mr. Gaulden,

Please accept a warm welcome to our Volunteer family. You, and your brethren, have chosen to be part of something special. Something epic. Something people will talk about for years to come. The hard part is ahead, but I know if Butch wanted you, you're up for it. Fight for the VOLS, in all you do. Again, welcome.
:3083yourock:

Reactions: 3 people

Welcome to Vol Nation...:hi: BTW...BOOOOOOMMMMM!

⚓Rod Chance⚓ ‏@Coach_ChanceVU 4h
No bricks over here! We shoot em all nothing but net! #AnchorDown

Vandy coaches are salty about this one

Reactions: 1 person
Just now getting to check in to see if there is any new news today and of course there is.

All I gotta say is

Attachments

• nba-boomshakalaka.jpg
    nba-boomshakalaka.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 3
⚓Rod Chance⚓ ‏@Coach_ChanceVU 4h
No bricks over here! We shoot em all nothing but net! #AnchorDown

Vandy coaches are salty about this one

Wasn't the whole anchor down thing supposed to be a "lock up the state" kind of thing at first?

Because CBJ has gotten every recruit he has wanted from TN.

I read all the threads daily but don't post often, but all these booms lately I just had to log in and say I'm completely amazed by what happenin on the hill!!! Good things are coming yall. GBO!!! #VFL

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously, it looks like CBJ has told all these guys what days to announce so that they all can enjoy their 24 hours in the sun before the next guy commits.

VN Store

Back