Rashaan Gaulden commits

Rashaan, we've been hoping you would become part of the Family. It's great to have you as a Tennessee Vol! IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!!

Reactions: 1 person
jdam-o.gif

⚓Rod Chance⚓ ‏@Coach_ChanceVU 4h
No bricks over here! We shoot em all nothing but net! #AnchorDown

Vandy coaches are salty about this one

Remember, back when the got the General to coach, all they told him to do was beat Vandy, back then, there was a special kind of hate for Vandy, it seems like that special kind of hate is coming around again.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm just ready for football season to kick off and that gives me a hard on!! But,not in a gay way though.

Way to go Butch and staff. Bring back TN football .. ever since the sec championship game loosing to LSU we have suffered. Its all about recruiting we Vol fans thank you for doing your job.. well done. Now go seek some revenge for all us VOL fans..

First time posting... happy to be part of VFL nation...I'm from cincinnati, went to UT for college and now I am a VFL. Raising my sons the same way. With all this said BOOOOOM on the class so far Butch gets it

Welcome to Volnation we dont always agree but we have fun.:pepper: and we all love the BIG ORANGE .

Man I want the Berry brothers. Idk why I'm so set on it when we have other positions of need, but I want TN to be synonymous with the Berry name, and vice versa. We could use that, plus it's the legacy class. I faith Butch will get it done

VN Store

Back