Rashaan Gaulden commits

If most of these commits stick and we get a few D-linemen to close this thing out, I honestly won't lose a wink of sleep if we don't get the Berry twins.

Let's please avoid mentioning Vandy on this site anymore unless it's the week before the game. They aren't worthy.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's actually hard to disagree

Who would have thought 2 years ago that we'd be in a position of "being ok" with missing out on the Berry's

We only want the Berry twins if they have game. I don't care if Eric is their brother. If they are good enough, let them come. Right now, they are at our mercy. Butch will decide on these two.

Right now, they are at our mercy. Butch will decide on these two.

According to Rivals both have offers from the Vols. Are you saying they will be withdrawn? Ask Eric before you answer that.

Remember, back when the got the General to coach, all they told him to do was beat Vandy, back then, there was a special kind of hate for Vandy, it seems like that special kind of hate is coming around again.

There is one fundamental difference, however. Vanderbilt was the tenth winningest programs in the country during the first quarter of the nineteenth century (see I-A Winning Percentage 1900-1925). That simply is not going to happen again.

Reactions: 1 person
Folks, the film on this kid is sick. I don't care if he's a 1*. Head Hunter, ball hawk, and crazy closing speed and arrives angry. Hits w abandon like Dale Carter used too.

I would love to see this kid at cornerback. Lord. Great commit.

why does everytime we get a commitment does the song here comes the boom play in my head...welcome to the family Gaulden

Folks, the film on this kid is sick. I don't care if he's a 1*. Head Hunter, ball hawk, and crazy closing speed and arrives angry. Hits w abandon like Dale Carter used too.

I would love to see this kid at cornerback. Lord. Great commit.

You're contagious man!...getting fired up! :rock::rock::machgun::machgun::machgun::yu: :yu: :yikes::welcome3::baloon::baloon::drive2::drive2::fireworks::fireworks:

VN Store

Back