Rashida Tlaib’s THOBE, and Ilhan Omar’s HIJAB, are making congressional history

Every last person who was connected to that attack. That’s how many.
pretty sure most are dead an none were in Iraq. Your party attacked the wrong country anyway and the world is paying for it. Anyone under a certain age being killed now had absolutely nothing to do with the attacks

pretty sure most are dead an none were in Iraq. Your party attacked the wrong country anyway and the world is paying for it. Anyone under a certain age being killed now had absolutely nothing to do with the attacks

Oh, don't make this a party thing. Unless you want me to bring up the vote history on authorizing Bush to go into Iraq.

That’s your opinion and you’re welcome to it. As I am welcome to mine. And I’m completely fine with leaving the house of Saud in the scorched earth path of destruction.

And this act wasn’t an attack on my “party”. It was an attack on our country. WTF?!

That’s your opinion and you’re welcome to it. As I am welcome to mine. And I’m completely fine with leaving the house of Saud in the scorched earth path of destruction.

And this act wasn’t an attack on my “party”. It was an attack on our country. WTF?!
Only greedy corporate conservatives were at work in the towers that day.

Oh, don't make this a party thing. Unless you want me to bring up the vote history on authorizing Bush to go into Iraq.
Just doing what everyone on the right does in this forum. Sounds kinda stupid huh? Feel free to call them out too

Who requested the resolution and sold it?

We had zero business going into Iraq. That lunacy is not a valid rationalization to not pursue every last damn perpetrator of the 9/11 attack to their graves as PJ is trying to deflect to though.
Then let's go attack the Saudis if that's your goal. We clearly need more war and a bigger body count

The sad hypocrisy here is moderate Muslim leaders around the world declared over and over again that OBL was not practicing true Islam, and Islam is a religion of peace

"Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens. That (is the ordinance). And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain (Surah 47:4, emp. added)."

“Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” (Q 9:29)

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

Just doing what everyone on the right does in this forum. Sounds kinda stupid huh? Feel free to call them out too

Who requested the resolution and sold it?
Bush had the Russians make up a bunch of meme's, take pictures of them, then email them to the Dims.

Then let's go attack the Saudis if that's your goal. We clearly need more war and a bigger body count
Nope. Not what I’m advocating for at all. We don’t need to risk a single service person in combat to get any remainders. I was thinking more the Israeli response model in dealing with the remaining 9/11 perpetrators. 😈

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
We had zero business going into Iraq. That lunacy is not a valid rationalization to not pursue every last damn perpetrator of the 9/11 attack to their graves as PJ is trying to deflect to though.

Agree on the false rationale on going on, disagree on the overall "we had zero business."

sk042419dAPR20190423074536.jpg

We did. But we vacated that option by aborting the ‘91 attack early. We were idiots and didn’t deserve a mulligan I think.

No, we allowed the Saudis to chart our path in 1991. They wanted Hussein as a buffer against Iran.

We should have told them to **** off, it's all or nothing.

Agree on that. Once we decided to go in we needed to finish it.

We did. Just 12 years later.

Should have split it up as well and told the rest of the Middle East to **** off. A Sunni State, a Shi'a State and Kurdistan. One of the few things I agree with Joe Biden on.

VN Store

Back