Realities of „Free Healthcare“

When your article begins with “Every lib I know regurgitates the same line”, then you know it’s done with integrity and pure intentions lol.

Ah excellent response. Seems like you are implying that this article is full of false information. So knowing that, it should be extremely easy to refute all of this with much more respected (in your eyes at least) sources.

Reactions: Impossible Girl
Exactly. It's still not accurate enough to cling to it as some sort of proof of a narrative that's been perpetuated by ideologues

Agreed. I have met a few Canadians in my time. Some had great things to say about there system while some others had terrible things to say.

I would be willing to bet that’s the way nearly everyone major nations healthcare system is.

Solid source

Ask an actual Canadian about the sheer stupidity that goes on up there. They block off parts of Cosco so you can’t buy underwear only groceries. You walk out of there and go to the weed shop and liquor store. You go to your home on the lake where you can’t put your boat in the water. The healthcare was already terrible with crazy wait times and Covid made it FAR FAR worse.

Reactions: RavinDave
Ask an actual Canadian about the sheer stupidity that goes on up there. They block off parts of Cosco so you can’t buy underwear only groceries. You walk out of there and go to the weed shop and liquor store. You go to your home on the lake where you can’t put your boat in the water. The healthcare was already terrible with crazy wait times and Covid made it FAR FAR worse.
Sounds awful. Have you ever been denied a purchase of underwear?

VN Store

Back