Realities of „Free Healthcare“

I can almost guarantee there's going to be a measurable correlation between education ratings and vaccination percentages. I would love to see the linear regression data.

Lol. First look up the correlation in Covid deaths and education ratings. Just an asinine assertion but I’m sure all the “gender studies” grads got vaccinated. 🤣😂

Lol. First look up the correlation in Covid deaths and education ratings. Just an asinine assertion but I’m sure all the “gender studies” grads got vaccinated. 🤣😂

National education rankings. I assumed that was inferred by the fact I replied to a post about Canadian numbers; that assumption must have been wrong.

As for [insert topic here] studies degrees, you'd be surprised who employs those graduates. Pair it with an MBA and you're sought after for targeted marketing firms. Pair it with a PoliSci minor or double major and you can end up working for the DNC or GOP crafting targeted policy and strategy. Or you can get just that degree and end up working for Nordstrom or Starbucks.

National education rankings. I assumed that was inferred by the fact I replied to a post about Canadian numbers; that assumption must have been wrong.

As for [insert topic here] studies degrees, you'd be surprised who employs those graduates. Pair it with an MBA and you're sought after for targeted marketing firms. Pair it with a PoliSci minor or double major and you can end up working for the DNC or GOP crafting targeted policy and strategy. Or you can get just that degree and end up working for Nordstrom or Starbucks.

That’s a great argument for dispelling the student loan forgiveness bs.

Reactions: Wireless1 and AshG
That’s a great argument for dispelling the student loan forgiveness bs.

I knew what I was getting into taking my student loans. My program was up front about placement rates and potential salaries. It was also selective AF to even get in the program. I plan on paying them back in full.

Many of those programs check for a pulse and a bank account. So yes, I'm inclined to agree.

I knew what I was getting into taking my student loans. My program was up front about placement rates and potential salaries. It was also selective AF to even get in the program. I plan on paying them back in full.

Many of those programs check for a pulse and a bank account. So yes, I'm inclined to agree.

Everyone should share your mindset in that regard.

I can almost guarantee there's going to be a measurable correlation between education ratings and vaccination percentages. I would love to see the linear regression data.
Canada is a **** show. I have a close friend in Newfoundland. It’s absurd.

Canada is a **** show. I have a close friend in Newfoundland. It’s absurd.

Your friend is a Newfie. Of course it's a **** show.

I say that as one of my good friends is also a Newfie and a complete **** show. That's what that province is known for. :)

Sorry, I digress for humor's sake.

Anyone have $10,000 to pay off what I owe from not dying eight years ago?
Exactly, one of the great things about our health care system is that system has to provide the best care even if you can’t pay for it. Im sorry you didn’t have insurance to pay, and that you still have the debt 8 years later, but I’m glad you received the life saving treatment

Exactly, one of the great things about our health care system is that system has to provide the best care even if you can’t pay for it. Im sorry you didn’t have insurance to pay, and that you still have the debt 8 years later, but I’m glad you received the life saving treatment

Actually, that was with insurance. With a nasty University student policy that reset twice per year (new deductible, out of pocket, and coinsurance every August 15 and January 1 despite being a continuing graduate assistant). And the care wasn't all that good; Cleveland Clinic has spent the last year undoing the absolute mess that Forrest General in Mississippi made of my leg.

But I do sincerely appreciate the sentiment! And yes, I'm glad we live in a country where quick access to care is possible for all but the most remote of citizens.

There are tons of so called educated people who believe that White privilege exists, there are dozens of genders, men can have menstrual cycles and that there are little to no differences between biological men and women.

So what’s your definition of educated? A college degree?

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back