Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know when the Bama game tickets will become available this year?

I'm a little surprised that Texas fell out of the top 10, given that they play Bama next. Maybe I'm being too conspiratorial but I figured they'd keep their ranking so that the media could sell a top 10 battle.

Not complaining though. I like moving up in the rankings.

Not sure, but if they did, they hired the wrong dude.

They hired Lincoln Riley's brother, who is a disciple of The Pirate, and runs the Air Raid. Heupel learned a lot from Leach, and incorporated some Air Raid, but it's obvious that Heupel's offense is not Air Raid. It's actually predicated on the run. Heupel's goes further back to Bryles.

Spread them way out, read how they line up to cover the horizontal spread from sideline to sideline, and then make them wrong, whether run or pass.
They still looked awfully slow to have had this offense in place since the spring.
They looked like the haven’t been practicing and just walked into the stadium expecting Dook to lay down for them.

Did they really attempt to adopt our offense?
That was the word when Dabo saw it first hand in getting drubbed in the Orange Bowl, fired his OC, and brought in Garrett Riley from TCU to do it.

The subsequent word is that Dabo got all jelly, undermined the new offense, undermined Riley's standing with the players, and took over play calling last night. So what you saw was 100% Dabo. Being "smarter" than someone he hired to "imitate" Heupel. 😂

Last edited:
That was the word when Dabo saw it first hand in getting drubbed in the Orange Bowl, fired his OC, and brought in Garrett Riley from TCU to do it.

The subsequent word is that Dabo got all jelly, undermined the new offense, undermined Riley's standing with the players, and took over play calling last night. So what you saw was 100% Dabo. Being "smarter" than someone he hired to "copy" Heupel. 😂
I would love to hear Garrett Riley speak today and go off

The subsequent word is that Dabo got all jelly, undermined the new offense, undermined Riley's standing with the players, and took over play calling last night. So what you saw was 100% Dabo. Being "smarter" than someone he hired to "imitate" Heupel. 😂
Wow

What are your sources for that 2nd paragraph?

Looking at Tennessee schedule again it's sets up really well, getting the bye week after S.C. and before A&M back to back and after Bama game schedule gets easier with only Georgia... Missouri and Kentucky on road may be competitive but Tennessee will come out with the W.... Plus UCONN and Vandy at home Pshttt.. so 15-0 it is....😎😎😎😎
But UK has a bye before us and we play them after Bama; it wont be easy. We play Mizzou the week before UGA. Dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back