Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learned a long time ago not to read a lot into these early games. They're in total mismatches and simply glorified scrimmages. As.we learned the hard way last season, teams like UGA and bama have another gear when faced with an opponent that grabs their interest. We are gonna get everyone's best. If we don't show, we get the SCjr game last season. Underestimate no one.
True dat, overall this one was a fundamental focused game. Pretty good in that aspect

It's okay, Fubo is the best probably for sports right now. YoutubeTV is just the best overall.

Also, Hulu, Disney, and ESPN are all the same company.
Doing Hulu now and haven’t missed anything. Really intrigued by FUBO if there are any hiccups. Lots of choices. Screw DirectTV.

giphy.gif

It’s still another data point. I’m very curious to see how a really good defensive coach game plans for them now that there’s some real film on them. I’m also curious to see how Deion responds if Rhule has their number early in the game.

It’s really fascinating to me.
I just saw on the CBS site that the Buffs are 3 point favorites.

It’s still another data point. I’m very curious to see how a really good defensive coach game plans for them now that there’s some real film on them. I’m also curious to see how Deion responds if Rhule has their number early in the game.

It’s really fascinating to me.
Perfect game for Nebraska to get it together in.

Whats annoying is the the biggest storyline in college football, regardless of how it plays out, will be about coach prime and Colorado. When they win Deion will chirp, if they lose he will be a big baby about it and say something annoying. Ugh.

Doing Hulu now and haven’t missed anything. Really intrigued by FUBO if there are any hiccups. Lots of choices. Screw DirectTV.
Just subscribed to You Tube , myself and a few friends pitched in on it a little can I use your subscription action....keeping Spectrum though lol..... Now I have Spectrum, YouTube T.V., Peacock, Prime Video for Thursday night NFL, ESPN + and Disney for grandkids.... Might add Hulu as well no stone left unturned...

Reactions: HalfullVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back