Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those "fake up the stats" calls in clean up time like they call in Bama games to make the statistics look untrue to the facts, iirc.
I noticed that too. One of their 15 yard penalties was on Joe's TD run. They assessed it on the kickoff. Had a chop block declined because of a sack

View attachment 577807
The head ref was all crimson tide.

*52-49 and Neyland Stadium singing Dixieland Delight was still stuck in his craw
Again, having part time referees is a joke. They need to be full time and not just jet in on the weekend. No time to develop their craft or develop the necessary teamwork.

Last edited:
It was actually an ACC crew. We were playing a non-conference game and another conferences crew do those games to take away bias…
I heard radio say that, but that’s not usually how it works. Normally, SEC crews do our buy games. I thought I recognized the head official as SEC on the Jumbotron. But they had a bad night.

The refs were awful, but I don't think the VQ guys understand the OPI call. It was called because it was a bad throw that was a yard in front of the LOS. The WRs can only block if the ball is thrown behind the LOS.

I heard radio say that, but that’s not usually how it works. Normally, SEC crews do our buy games. I thought I recognized the head official as SEC on the Jumbotron. But they had a bad night.
Tonight’s crew was a ACC crew. And they were a embarrassment to their profession. I have seen enough ACC crews to last a lifetime. Getting screwed at Pitt and in Nashville a few times with them. We always get screwed over with ACC officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back