Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missouri about to get the “Georgia disrespected in first CFP” treatment this weekend. Take UGA and whatever points Vegas is giving.
I really disliked being #1 over them. Was certain their fans, players, piped in sound would double down on us.

But assuming the same outcome, I absolutely freakin love it now 😎

Watching VOLS BB destroy Lenoir Rhynes. In other news, I don't know about the rest of you, but it thrills me to see our football team back to one of the top teams. Yes, it could be better, but after those horrible years, I feel like we are in a good place with our AD and coach.

Anyone not named Bama or Ohio State or Michigan.
Unfortunately Michigan looks pretty darn good against who they’ve played. They’ll likely come out of the B1G imo. Washington and Oregon both are solid too and I’d rather one of them win. Think the winner of their conference championship game likely will get in as long as Oregon has 1 loss and if Washington only has 1 loss during the season to a good team.

IF UGA goes to Atlanta and are undefeated and if Bama doesn’t lose another game. I could see the fix being in for them to beat UGA to try to get two teams in the playoff (don’t think that happens regardless).

LMAO, on the SC forum they have a post titled, “9 reasons to emphatically support Beamer”, and then the OP can only come up with 6. Not sure if it’s reflection on Beamer or just an idiot OP.
1. TikTok videos!
2. Fake punts
3. Willing to use stolen signals
4. Multiple Super Bowl appearances
5. …
6. I already mentioned the TikTok stuff…
7. …
8. Won the Mayo Bowl
9. I guess that’s it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back