Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand. Where I live Halloween isn't like other places. We get hordes. The entire freaking city comes to our house because of the neigbhorhood. I've tried to explain this to people but until they see it for themselves they don't get it. We will get 1000s.
Yup, my sisters house is the same way, before COVID she would get 1500+..... the last couple years numbers were a bit lower, but theyve already started at her house this year. People are there so often you just sit out on the front porch because theres no point in going inside.

I thought we were their super bowl. How many super bowls is Steamer's team playing in this year?
They’re gonna have to cut it out. This will be the fourth Super Bowl party I’ve thrown this year.

My guests were very confused that an exhibition college basketball game was on during the last one.

Volnation: Someone disrespects me or my family in public, I'm gonna whip dat ass so bad they'll never do it again.

Also Volnation: Dabo sounds unhinged for verbally responding to public disrespect.

Also Volnation: They should lock that hockey player up for murder, I don't care if he meant for the guy to die or not.
So you think the guy should go scott free because...he didn't mean to?...he sure as hell meant to kick at the dudes upper body with a f'n knife on his boot.

Not murder...but manslaughter for sure...and hell yes that f'n douchebag idiot deserves to be locked away...and get sued into oblivion by that poor guys family.

I would agree if coaches were still getting paid in the hundred thousands like the 90’s. Now that coaches are getting 10 million you just can’t act like that. They have to accept the scrutiny when you’re making more riches than 99.999999999999999999% of all humans in the history of mankind.
This goes tenfold for douches like Dabo that don't even believe in the players getting a piece of his pie and swore to football jesus himself that he'd retire if kids ever got paid by a dime.

Eff Dabo and his backwards gump ***.

If you've already seen:

It Follows
Hereditary
Midsommar

Watch "Talk to Me" (2022). Otherwise, watch one of the first three.
Midsommar if you want to be disturbed for a good long while.

Up there right behind Requiem For a Dream as far as disturbing goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back