Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand. Where I live Halloween isn't like other places. We get hordes. The entire freaking city comes to our house because of the neigbhorhood. I've tried to explain this to people but until they see it for themselves they don't get it. We will get 1000s.
About to ring UTProf's doorbell for candy

No clue, his profile on the UT website right now doesn't say that.
View attachment 591627
Have you seen this article?

According to the 247 article, Campbell was given an extra year of eligibility through a medical redshirt for the 2021 season. So he could come back if he wanted. So Can Cooper, Spraggins and Mincey. If Elarbee can talk those guys into staying one more year, we could have a very experienced OL next year. Probably doesn't happen, but the possibility exists.

Please pray for dad and mom trying to hang on while he’s in the hospital. Those that know, I only use mine and my dad’s picture in my avi when I’m worried. At least you morans are keeping me occupied.
Prayers for healing and strength for all of you. As much **** as we give you, you know we care about you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

how is mizz doing this well this season? Transfer portal? Their QB? Easy schedule up front, but usually they drop one to SC or Ky... Hopefully they get beat up against Ga and we don't have another lopsided officiating game.

how is mizz doing this well this season? Transfer portal? Their QB? Easy schedule up front, but usually they drop one to SC or Ky... Hopefully they get beat up against Ga and we don't have another lopsided officiating game.

They did pretty well in the portal.

They also have a niceeeeee WR core in Theo Wease, Mookie Cooper and Burden.

Most of their wins have come down to one score.

Have you seen this article?

According to the 247 article, Campbell was given an extra year of eligibility through a medical redshirt for the 2021 season. So he could come back if he wanted. So Can Cooper, Spraggins and Mincey. If Elarbee can talk those guys into staying one more year, we could have a very experienced OL next year. Probably doesn't happen, but the possibility exists.
Maybe that’s why they’re supposedly going to ask guys not developing to leave, because 3 of those may be returning?? Would be nice

Looking back on the KY game. Our OL, WR, and DL HS recruiting may have been less than aces the previous two years. But, to get what this staff has gotten out of its transfers.

First, to evaluate who they wanted. To find them, land them, coach them, and to me the biggest difference is CJH projects no ego. He easily adapts if something isnt working. Dante Thornton was written off as a dud.

What's he do? Has a big game.

Close out this class and get to the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back