Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave out candy at our local elementary school this morning, then gave out candy at Trunk or Treat from 5-6pm. Wind chill was 39 degrees F. Glad we went home at 6pm. I ended up spending about $140 on candy and also gave out another $65 worth donated to me. Usually I give out about the same amount of candy at a total cost of $150. I gave out a lot of Dum-Dum lollipops (big bags from Sam’s). School required peanut free candy, so lots of Tootsie Rolls, Skittles and Starburst. Candy prices are ridiculous. I would estimate that I gave out candy to close to 550-600 kids.

Please pray for dad and mom trying to hang on while he’s in the hospital. Those that know, I only use mine and my dad’s picture in my avi when I’m worried. At least you morans are keeping me occupied.
Prayers for your parents. Prayers for freedom from worry for you. God Bless!

Number 1 and 4 ended up losing to South Carolina. I am convinced they cheated at this point. And it makes them the most hated team behind Florida for me. I literally hate SC more than Georgia and Bama
I can’t hate a poser. I just feel sorry for them. They want so bad to be something they’re never gonna be. Cheating is the only explanation for last year.

If it annoys you so much....just turn off the lights and ignore the little bastaches 🤷‍♂️ I wouldn't blame you...😁

I've lived in this house for 8 years now....and we have never got one trick-or-treater despite being lit up and decorated....we used to buy a ton of candy just in case, and finally stopped doing that 4-5 years ago. It's funny because the lazy turds don't wanna have to go out of their way to come back here to the house, but if just one of them ever did they would have racked up before we just gave up on it.

That's too cold blooded for me. I love Halloween, just wish the parents were more considerate of things like the ability to eat dinner when they're hitting neighborhoods they don't live in.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back