Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw in a Bail Bonds store too

View attachment 591983
There use be a small shopping center in gatlinburg that was like that…. it had a walk in clinic to get her tested…. a place that sold condoms… a liquor store to get her drunk and was right up against a pay by the hour hotel room.

how is mizz doing this well this season? Transfer portal? Their QB? Easy schedule up front, but usually they drop one to SC or Ky... Hopefully they get beat up against Ga and we don't have another lopsided officiating game.
They weren't necessarily a bad team last season. Obviously we hammered them but the only other team that blew them out was Kansas State. Their other regular season losses were all by one possession. They returned a good amount from last year's team so that experience has probably helped them out this year

They weren't necessarily a bad team last season. Obviously we hammered them but the only other team that blew them out was Kansas State. Their other regular season losses were all by one possession. They returned a good amount from last year's team so that experience has probably helped them out this year
Thanks-- yeah looked back and didn't realize the amount of close losses they had... We are going to need to figure something out in our secondary for this game, or the refs are actually going to have to call holding on their Oline with our pass rush.

Thanks-- yeah looked back and didn't realize the amount of close losses they had... We are going to need to figure something out in our secondary for this game, or the refs are actually going to have to call holding on their Oline with our pass rush.
Dude stfu. You say “we need figure xyz out” every single damn game. Yet, the boys are 6-2 and you’re still here posting nonsense. Be gone felicia

Have you seen this article?

According to the 247 article, Campbell was given an extra year of eligibility through a medical redshirt for the 2021 season. So he could come back if he wanted. So Can Cooper, Spraggins and Mincey. If Elarbee can talk those guys into staying one more year, we could have a very experienced OL next year. Probably doesn't happen, but the possibility exists.
Break the NIL bank for these guys, please. Need all of them.

During the interview with the head of the playoff committee...Rece Davis asked about the allegations against Michigan is it a factor ...the guy says NO...NCAA problem he said not theirs...lol isn't CFP part of NCAA....also I guarantee you if was Tennessee under investigation..it would definitely be a factor...I been one to shrug the officials conversation off...and just go with it...but this NON FACTOR bs about Michigan is asinine....end rant ...GO VOLS....

If anyone is wondering about next season and stopping Georgia’s running game…this is their running back they lost in the spring 👀 can I get the Wes Rucker lifting weights in the offseason tweet👀😂😂😂

1698843349231.png

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
During the interview with the head of the playoff committee...Rece Davis asked about the allegations against Michigan is it a factor ...the guy says NO...NCAA problem he said not theirs...lol isn't CFP part of NCAA....also I guarantee you if was Tennessee under investigation..it would definitely be a factor...I been one to shrug the officials conversation off...and just go with it...but this NON FACTOR bs about Michigan is asinine....end rant ...GO VOLS....
CFP is actually separate from NCAA

Question for those that listen to podcasts: what are y’all favorites as it relates to Tennessee? I listen to 247 and VQ’s (which I like). Locked On Vols just gets repetitive sometimes for me. Just curious if they’re any others out there that I should check out

Talkin Vawls is pretty good but no info we don't get here. Blue-chip Breakdown is fantastic. Newer channel with lower production value but the host, Bull, is very knowledgeable and does deep dives into scheme and stats. He provides info you won't get from any other Youtuber or podcast.

Just when you thought he couldn't get anymore cringe, he doubles down, LOL.
Subrote Star Trek GIF - Subrote Star Trek Tng - Discover & Share GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back