Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Thornton dropped a couple yesterday but he came here to be a big part of offense....also need Squirrel on the long post routes like last year not these damn bubble screens.... personally can't stand that play may bust one occasionally ...if you want a damn five yard gain run a draw up the gut with Wright... jmo I'm an arm chair coach like most everyone else😉😉😉😉
I am not thrilled with the WR room to this point. I know we lost incredible talent, but they have had multiple drops, a lost fumble and do not seem to be getting quite the separation. Need to be in sync in Gainesville Saturday.

Also for those who will start beating their chest "we want Nico" don't see it happening unless Milton gets injured... Remember Hooker only played after Milton got hurt and never got his job back....

Also for those who will start beating their chest "we want Nico" don't see it happening unless Milton gets injured... Remember Hooker only played after Milton got hurt and never got his job back....
Nico's not ready. That's the last thing I want. If that happens, we're in full on "next year" mode.

Our oline has not been that bad… The play you’re talking about Dayne whiffed bad on a block… he’s our 2nd string center rn and will get demoted to 3rd when Mays comes back
Is he not talking about the play where small whiffed as well? Either way that one’s not on Milton.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Joe is what he is at this point. You’re getting an up and down player that while in the game probably won’t be great on 3rd downs (takes away scoring potential) and that’s alright. It is what it is. Makes for way more heart attack moments coming up this season
I’m glad you can see the future with such confidence. I hope you share your betting tips on here so we can all benefit.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangenSC
This is 🦬💩...they are just trying to destroy him so they can fire him, and not have to pay him that ridiculous contract.
Did you read the article? He has admitted some stuff and it looks bad for him. The claimant does not appear to be completely innocent, either. Agree that MSU would like to be able to fire him for cause.

Also we’re 2-0. Anyone already beating their chest for Nico has taken their eye off the ball.

Saturday has me nervous as heck.
We may see Nico by halftime. Joe ain’t it. He may have a good game where we think he’s “fixed” and then suddenly he looks like a true freshman. We need to start preparing Nico for next year and have him ready to go because we have no more cupcakes for him to develop this year outside UConn.

We may see Nico by halftime. Joe ain’t it. He may have a good game where we think he’s fixed but if you look at his track record he will never be consistent enough. We need to start preparing Nico for next year and have him ready to go because we have no more cupcakes for him to develop this year outside UConn.
We are not going to see Nico "by halftime" against Florida in the Swamp unless Joe gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back