Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
From one game is mop up duty where he was asked to hand the ball off.

Coaches know Nico’s talent and why they spent so much on him. He is special.
Coaches are also the ones who've decided he should be the backup and not the starter. I do trust the coaching staff. Until they name them the starter, he ain't ready.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

iu

Down goes the SEC!!

giphy (6) (12).gif

I don’t care if this was posted before. Needs to be said louder for the folks in the back. Worst crew I’ve seen since the Music City Bowl.

At minimum 3 missed holding calls on critical plays alone. And they were so obvious even a bum like me could see them! Maybe it was the refs who were the bums 🤔

Danny has a 💩 list and now Austin Peay is on it. That’s fine. More money for my alma mater, Tech.

All the low blocks made my stomach turn.

That entire concept should be made illegal. Just way too dangerous. They were literally just diving at our knees ffs and yet "for player safety" we've instead swapped a dozen plays per game for more commercials 😒

Have we already paid Austin Peay?

I’m guessing there was a contract in place. Withhold payment for breach, make something up. I don’t care.

Make Austin Peay sue, and expend capital, to get their money.

And never, ever schedule them (pay them) again. And let it be known.

How can we go from the Orange Bowl performance with just about the same roster to today looking like a bunch of bozos out there ? So many on here saying the last thing they are worried about with Heupel is the offense and getting/having WR's... well based on last week and this week, there's been a huge drop-off in WR talent from last season to this season. Hopefully this was just a bad day, but our QB and WR's flat out sucked today... no sugar coating it... We will get embarrassed and get "the same ole TN choking in the swamp" label if we don't get our shi# straightened out in the next 5 days. The only good thing is it looks like several other SEC teams are not as good as advertised just like us.
It's hard to explain the WRs, because it's all about dropped passes and these are the same dudes from last year with the same coach.

Did they just not put in the time over the offseason? Thought we could roll the ball out there and dominate? Maybe didn't take in Hyatt's lesson. Or maybe it's all just flukey idk.

I do think Milton can keep improving his accuracy on some of those, but the other half is 100% on the WRs. More worried about our overall lack of chemistry and playcalling on offense once we actually face a defense with a pulse. Plenty of time left to get over these hiccups.

Think this will be there year he hangs it up.
Will be fascinating. No one wants to be the guy after the guy. They almost always get fired because expectations haven’t leveled to reality yet. I’d guess Lane has the ego for it, Kirby too. But he ain’t leaving UGA.

Before someone says neon Deion, I think he has the ego. I just don’t think Alabama would hire him yet. He’s still a relatively big risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back