Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also for those who will start beating their chest "we want Nico" don't see it happening unless Milton gets injured... Remember Hooker only played after Milton got hurt and never got his job back....
This just isn’t true. Heupel isn’t going to lose games and not make changes. If Milton struggles at UF and we lose, I would be shocked if he didn’t give Nico a chance. Milton’s problem is all upstairs and confidence. If the receivers drop balls, you can see him change and not trust himself. He is a very up and down player.

Probably 2 losses at Ole Miss on 23rd and at A&M on October 7 will lose one of those 2... I expect home teams to get some calls... that is what was confusing about yesterday if I didn't know better would have swore Tennessee was road team...
I'm so ready for the SEC office to move out of Birmingham and the whole state of Alabama!

I've not posted anything about the game.........and won't........except this:

I'm proud of my Govs. They played hard and showed that they have a chance to have a very successful season once conference games roll around.
The Vols didn't play very well, but overlooking a team like Austin Peay is easy to do.

Hoping that my Govs and the Vols win out...............

I'm proud of my Govs. They played hard and showed that they have a chance to have a very successful season once conference games roll around.
The Vols didn't play very well, but overlooking a team like Austin Peay is easy to do.

Go to the FF and think about your team almost taking out half our defense

I hope Napier sees the best path to success for them being pound the rock. Would be ideal for our offense to feed off of the stops.

Also, I haven't seen us have back to back egg-laying offense performance. This might end up being perfect timing.
They are going to target our dbs all night and wait for them to PI. That and attack our linebackers for short slants.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Something does, but Tucker has done nothing to help himself. He put himself in the situation. I think he is done, though.
I think MSU offers him $10-20 mil to walk away without a fight. Otherwise they throw a bank not to pay a dime. Hard for his lawyer to argue that even what he’s self-admitted hasn’t brought “shame and disrepute to the program.”

What’s with all the chop blocks? And blindside blocks? Couldn’t be me cheering for a dirty team.

I think MSU offers him $10-20 mil to walk away without a fight. Otherwise they throw a bank not to pay a dime. Hard for his lawyer to argue that even what he’s self-admitted hasn’t brought “shame and disrepute to the program.”
I can’t wait for Jemelle Hill to weigh in.

“All this talk of non consensual phone sex sounds very coded to me”

🍿

Is there any evidence yet, or just an accusation?

Hoping there’s an earthquake and Clarksville craters inward.

j/k

Unless I’m not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back