Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night Kamal Hadden one weird game.

Two avoidable PIs, one fantastic interception, constantly picked on with bubble screens and constantly blew them up. Tackled well.

I will say one of those PI's shouldn't have been called.....it was good coverage...don't care if he got his head turned around or not. In my eyes he has progressed nicely from last year.

Yup. Trying to tell people. Milton struggles at UF, Nico will get some run. Heupel wants to win. This ain’t Pruitt and JG

Heup def wants to win but with an improved D and strong run game, we could still win with the passing game taking a step back this year. Milton doesn’t have to be HH.

Excited to see how the season shakes out!

Mel Tucker might be an idiot. He certainly looks like one here.

But non consensual phone sex? Woof.
Used to work in an office with this one girl. She'd "be" one of the guys. Talk like a sailor. Tell dirty jokes. Act, speak and move suggestively toward the guys on her team.

Then invariably, she'd eventually go to HR and bring one of them up on sexual harassment for going along with her. I mean, it'd be months of that stuff, and then she'd turn on someone.

There's always some idiot guy that'll play along.

Used to work in an office with this one girl. She'd "be" one of the guys. Talk like a sailor. Tell dirty jokes. Act, speak and move suggestively toward the guys on her team.

Then invariably, she'd eventually go to HR and bring one of them up on sexual harassment for going along with her. I mean, it'd be months of that stuff, and then she'd turn on someone.

There's always some idiot guy that'll play along.
Yea maybe don’t mess around with the sexual harassment girl.

Dumb dumb dumb.

I've not posted anything about the game.........and won't........except this:

I'm proud of my Govs. They played hard and showed that they have a chance to have a very successful season once conference games roll around.
The Vols didn't play very well, but overlooking a team like Austin Peay is easy to do.

Hoping that my Govs and the Vols win out...............

Lost what marginal respect I had for Peay after that game.

Heup def wants to win but with an improved D and strong run game, we could still win with the passing game taking a step back this year. Milton doesn’t have to be HH.

Excited to see how the season shakes out!
True. But you can’t have multiple stalls and three and outs. Good teams will eat us up and wear down our defense.

I trust Heup and he wants to win as much as those kids. I think we will get 8-10 wins with average QB play. But with the way the SEC looks this year so far, good to very good QB play could mean a chance at the playoff. Bama can be beat with Milroe. USC, KY, Mizzou look average at best. We have a bye before A&M. Vandy and cupcakes are wins.

when you are making 9.5 mill per year….. women will line up to be with you…. why would you get involved with the rape advocacy female…. she must have been extremely high on the hot side of the Hot/crazy matrix.
He liked her butt…and Jordan collection.

I've not posted anything about the game.........and won't........except this:

I'm proud of my Govs. They played hard and showed that they have a chance to have a very successful season once conference games roll around.
The Vols didn't play very well, but overlooking a team like Austin Peay is easy to do.

Hoping that my Govs and the Vols win out...............

Your boys are dirty, and your coach needs a move to decaf.

I have zero confidence..I expect a 20-19 Swamp special loss. The ugliness has rattled me big time.

What I mean by Swamp special is one if those stupid games where we should win but literally everything goes sideways with them winning on a broken play freakshow at the end.
commercial-snickers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back