Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's totally uncalled for..........:confused::confused:
marvel-is-it-though.gif

We haven’t needed to show anything yet and I bet we see more long pass plays this week. If not, Milton doesn’t trust himself and we are in for a long season. Thornton needs less snaps if he can’t catch because Squirrel and Milton are probably the Two with the best chemistry
People keep talking about the coaches not trusting Milton or him not trusting himself. He hit long ball after long ball last year. Both in mop up duty and in prime time. If the coaches didn't trust him, they would have gone out in the off-season and gotten a guy. I think folks are just confused by the play calling and trying to rationalize it somehow.

Used to work in an office with this one girl. She'd "be" one of the guys. Talk like a sailor. Tell dirty jokes. Act, speak and move suggestively toward the guys on her team.

Then invariably, she'd eventually go to HR and bring one of them up on sexual harassment for going along with her. I mean, it'd be months of that stuff, and then she'd turn on someone.

There's always some idiot guy that'll play along.
I have seen this happen.
We would have gotten a transfer if he wasn’t. No way you go into a season with one QB you feel comfortable with.
You do if you can't get a legitimate QB that doesn't want to come be a backup. It was well-known that Milton was set to be the guy this year with Nico being the future. No one wanted to come to that situation. It's why Jackson transferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back