Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as long as Austin Peay and UT-Martin has their respective coaches, we should not play them going forward. It sucks, because I want to keep money in state. But if you’re going to play dirty and come in with antics, you’re not worthy of being paid.
Yup. Let’s stick to ut chatt, Etsu, mtsu, and vandy.

Have we already paid Austin Peay?

I’m guessing there was a contract in place. Withhold payment for breach, make something up. I don’t care.

Make Austin Peay sue, and expend capital, to get their money.

And never, ever schedule them (pay them) again. And let it be known.
Never play Peay Brains again.

Season observations so far:
Defense is much better
Other teams are going to force Milton to beat them short over the middle and not deep.
Run game is improved and should get better when Cooper is back with Lane sliding over to replace Karic.

Opinion:
Heupel will not hesitate to pull Milton for Nico, if Milton cannot produce. I did not think he would do it yesterday, but now Heupel has an opportunity to prepare Milton for a switch if he fails to produce.
In the past Heupel has had no problem switching QBs, if he thought it would help his offense. He wants to score lots of points. 30 points does not do it for CJH.

Watched the game this morning. From reading the game thread last night, you'd think we were set to be a one win team this season.

It wasn't that bad, folks. Milton wasn't perfect, but he was completely fine. He didn't get ANY help from his receivers. I'll say it again, and y'all can get tired of hearing it.

Some of you have memorialized Hooker for sainthood, beyond what actually happened. Hooker was very accurate at times, and at times, he was just accurate enough for his receivers to help him out. And they were very good at helping him out.

Milton didn't get that last night. And just because some of you are deathly afraid MIlton will be terrible, you default to "terrible" with the slightest little excuse.

He'll be fine.

We'll be fine.

Last night was an overconfident team sleepwalking through a game, probably after watching a good bit of Florida film this week.

Go Vols, and let's look forward to the Swamp Saturday.

Exactly.

I've not posted anything about the game.........and won't........except this:

I'm proud of my Govs. They played hard and showed that they have a chance to have a very successful season once conference games roll around.
The Vols didn't play very well, but overlooking a team like Austin Peay is easy to do.

Hoping that my Govs and the Vols win out...............

tenor.gif

Season observations so far:
Defense is much better
Other teams are going to force Milton to beat them short over the middle and not deep.
Run game is improved and should get better when Cooper is back with Lane sliding over to replace Karic.

Opinion:
Heupel will not hesitate to pull Milton for Nico, if Milton cannot produce. I did not think he would do it yesterday, but now Heupel has an opportunity to prepare Milton for a switch if he fails to produce.
In the past Heupel has had no problem switching QBs, if he thought it would help his offense. He wants to score lots of points. 30 points does not do it for CJH.
Yup. Trying to tell people. Milton struggles at UF, Nico will get some run. Heupel wants to win. This ain’t Pruitt and JG

when you are making 9.5 mill per year….. women will line up to be with you…. why would you get involved with the rape advocacy female…. she must have been extremely high on the hot side of the Hot/crazy matrix.
Oh he’s an idiot for mixing it up with her. 100% dumb on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back