Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
September 10, 1972
The United States men’s basketball team loses its first game in Olympic competition. The Soviet Union wins 51-50 with the help of a controversial ending. Dr. William Jones, secretary general of the International Amateur Basketball Federation, tells the referees to have the players replay the final three seconds, and the Soviets score a last-second bucket. The Americans, who had the lead when the buzzer sounded the first time, protest in vain. The U.S. team later refuses to accept the silver medal.

1694375491564.png

He could still be correct, because they've looked great in 11 on 11 and in scrimmages, but we just inexplicably struggled yesterday.
I pray so! We didn’t have to do much against UVA or Peay to win.

Still think Milton struggles with touch and short throws. I think you soften teams up with the run game and let Milton throw 6-10 bombs a game. He has been pretty money with long balls.

We will find out a lot this week.

I've not posted anything about the game.........and won't........except this:

I'm proud of my Govs. They played hard and showed that they have a chance to have a very successful season once conference games roll around.
The Vols didn't play very well, but overlooking a team like Austin Peay is easy to do.

Hoping that my Govs and the Vols win out...............

Your Govs can get bent and your coach can get bent again. He is a giant douche canoe.

No offense. 😃

I don’t have any stake in it, but I don’t see how they weather him as the face of the program for the duration of the contract…specially in MICHIGAN.
Oh, I think they'll do what they can to get rid of him. If he was winning at a high level, I think thier willingness to fight for him would be greater. I think in the end they'll negotiate an exit. My point has been, I think her motives are suspect.

how good of a transfer qb do you think that we could get to sit behind joe this year and Nico next year if the player had multiple seasons.
I don’t think many would have come. But I was responding to people saying Nico isn’t ready. If he wasn’t ready, they could have sold competing with Joe for the job and being one play from going in. Truth is, Nico came in early and made one QB leave because of his talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back