Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the end for Dobb's NFL career. He did okay, but Cardinals have no offensive line.

I've not posted anything about the game.........and won't........except this:

I'm proud of my Govs. They played hard and showed that they have a chance to have a very successful season once conference games roll around.
The Vols didn't play very well, but overlooking a team like Austin Peay is easy to do.

Hoping that my Govs and the Vols win out...............

Don't think you mentioning them on this forum will receive many positive reactions moving forward, and it has little to do with how sloppy the offense played. AP took somewhat of an Akron approach and had a lot of dirty low hits on our defense.

I'll go UT 34-27.

FG kicker 2-2 on bangers.

UF defense frustrates us, but we frustrate them more. Ugly game.
I don't think UF will score more than 13 on our defense. They managed to score 11 on the vaunted Utes defense and our defense has been playing very well. The 1s and 2s anyway.

was my least favorite of the tackles we heavily recruited that cycle but still worth a call if he’s interested.

Posted in Ramil thread and merged here.

I pray so! We didn’t have to do much against UVA or Peay to win.

Still think Milton struggles with touch and short throws. I think you soften teams up with the run game and let Milton throw 6-10 bombs a game. He has been pretty money with long balls.

We will find out a lot this week.
I think he will always have wild throws that make no sense, but that doesn't mean he can't do what he did against Clemson again.

I think we just need to go ahead and lean on that running game until Florida stops it. Don't force anything, get Joe in a rhythm with easy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back