Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great time, McGill, and return refreshed and full of special memories! It should be beautiful.
I'm gonna do my best šŸ˜ I've been feeling ground to a nub lately...we are not actually cruising until Sunday, but we drove down Wednesday night so we could spend a few days with our kiddo and our friends. We have a ton of long time close friends down here.

Weird that we've been gone 8 years and it still feels like I'm coming home when I drive across the Courtney bridge or Howard Franklin bridge.

I agree and disagree. Mental health isnā€™t treated the way it should be. Suicide is at an all time high in teens (90% male) and I wish we took more actions to prevent it.
Aaaand...that has not a damn thing to do with this turd.

I've had to deal with mental health issues with my step-mother for 35 years. I hate when lazy pošŸ’© people use an actual sickness for a crutch...it hurts the poor people that actually have real issues.

But, butā€¦.heā€™s amusing in his fandom of just one player, what he misses out on, is that while he touts ONE VFL, he downgrades Hobbs with his endless obsessive drivel and neglects about our other ones. Okay you have a point. Iā€™m firing up the ole ignorant machine. Yes, I meant ignorant.

Edit: Iā€™m sorry RF regulars, that was over the top.
Lol...that was not over the top, you need me to give you some lessons? I'm free on Tuesdays at 6...šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø

How is that despicable?
The guy literally tells you his mental state is so awful that he doesn't respond for 2 weeks...

And your response is to kick him off the team? There are things bigger than football. Maybe take a second to listen to the kid. Then maybe sit him the rest of the season (probably best for him anyway).

But to take EVERYTHING (team, scholarship, school, his entire life as a ~20 year old) away from him at his LOWEST POINT...yeah that's f'ing despicable.

The guy literally tells you his mental state is so awful that he doesn't respond for 2 weeks...

And your response is to kick him off the team? There are things bigger than football. Maybe take a second to listen to the kid. Then maybe sit him the rest of the season (probably best for him anyway).

But to take EVERYTHING (team, scholarship, school, his entire life as a ~20 year old) away from him at his LOWEST POINT...yeah that's f'ing despicable.

clutch pearls engage.

So we spend a ton of money and a couple of years digging for Pruitt dirt then the NCAA keeps us hanging for an eternity and we get probation and schollies cut. Michigan, on the other hand, has their case fully investigated and gets a coach suspended for 3 games in a couple of weeks? Then it's "nothing to see here, move along, it's over and done"? How many wins did they cheat in and win? How much money did they fall into by cheating? How much money did their cheating cost opponents? All this and it's a 3 game suspension? Sorry but that's not even a slap on the wrist and it's a total farce.

Sounds awesome. Where in Central Amer?
How to speak Bubba Escobar:

Escobar: "Headed to Central America for a little family vacation. Now, looks at this shiny little picture."

What he really means: "Flying to Colombia empty handed and flying back to Miami with more white powder than yer momma can fit on her fat face!!"

Hey VN...........

I don't do stuff like this, but I know the love and compassion on this forum.

I have to put down my golden lab Phoebe today after 15 years. She truly saved my life during some very difficult life experiences. She has been my best friend since the day I brought her home and will be missed more than anyone can imagine.
Some thoughts and prayer would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

6E0704D9-64A2-4419-A32C-4E0080ED1F8C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back