Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds nice, but I prefer for texas to lose, preferably to TCU this weekend as that would be a devastating loss for the longhorns. For uga to lose to ole miss and Tennessee. Need michigan to lose 2. Oregan, penn state , louisville and ole miss to each lose one more.

We beat bama in the SECCG to take the 4th spot. (A crying saban and sankey both retire on the national broadcast.)

I think that would work out nicely. I’m all in for the misery suffered by the above teams.

Doesn’t matter who the 1. Seed is. We’re going to beat them.

Then whomever wins between 2 & 3 will fall victim to the Volunteers of Tennessee.

13-2 🤠

It could happen just like that. The new SEC commissioner is hand picked by DW and is none other than the Sheriff Peyton Manning. His first decree is that the SEC will hire full time officials for every single sport. They will be graded after each game. No official who attended any SEC university can officiate a game that involves the university they attended. Oh, and absolutely no bama related officials in any way, shape or form. His second decree is that the SEC office is moving to Nashville. Only city without a bunch of homers for the SEC school based there.
Except Peyton would move the SEC office to Knoxville, on the UT campus.

Please leave from our happy forum. I’m not a mean person, but go back to the depths of the FF or whatever you hang out. Just go, you’re making my head hurt. We love Josh Dobbs along with a slew of other VFLs Thant made out program great. They all deserve accolades for what they brought here. Condredge, Jamal, Al, Peyton, Lenard Leonard, REGGIE, etc. Yes, Dobbs did a lot for our program and still represents our Vols, but you just need to shut up. Sorry y’all, but dang. Enough is enough with this.
Ignore is your friend in these situations.

That sounds nice, but I prefer for texas to lose, preferably to TCU this weekend as that would be a devastating loss for the longhorns. For uga to lose to ole miss and Tennessee. Need michigan to lose 2. Oregan, penn state , louisville and ole miss to each lose one more.

We beat bama in the SECCG to take the 4th spot. (A crying saban and sankey both retire on the national broadcast.)

I think that would work out nicely. I’m all in for the misery suffered by the above teams.

Doesn’t matter who the 1. Seed is. We’re going to beat them.

Then whomever wins between 2 & 3 will fall victim to the Volunteers of Tennessee.

13-2 🤠

It could happen just like that. The new SEC commissioner is hand picked by DW and is none other than the Sheriff Peyton Manning. His first decree is that the SEC will hire full time officials for every single sport. They will be graded after each game. No official who attended any SEC university can officiate a game that involves the university they attended. Oh, and absolutely no bama related officials in any way, shape or form. His second decree is that the SEC office is moving to Nashville. Only city without a bunch of homers for the SEC school based there.
🧡🤍🧡thumbs-up-approve.gif

On3
@On3sports
·
48m
REPORT: The Big Ten is preparing a notice of disciplinary action against Michigan ahead of trip to Penn State, per
@CFBHeather

“We’re hearing this morning, it could be a 3-game suspension, which would be significant and it could start this weekend.”

On3
@On3sports
·
48m
REPORT: The Big Ten is preparing a notice of disciplinary action against Michigan ahead of trip to Penn State, per
@CFBHeather

“We’re hearing this morning, it could be a 3-game suspension, which would be significant and it could start this weekend.”

IMG_4781.gif

On3
@On3sports
·
48m
@CFBHeather

That is honestly a very mild punishment, when you consider the ramifications of the scandal on multiple teams outside direct opponents of Michigan.

No you couldn't. The last update fixed that @Glitch.
YARN | You're not my mom, Jim! | Scrubs (2001) - S06E22 ...

"......3-game suspension, which would be significant....."

He goes back to stealing signs after this "significant" suspension.
Sounds negotiated with all the weaponized rhetoric back and forth. He said she said, when at end of the day, they just take a break. Then, he goes right back to cheating, and she puts up with it.

Sounds negotiated with all the weaponized rhetoric back and forth. He said she said, when at end of the day, they just take a break. Then, he goes right back to cheating, and she puts up with it.
CFB (at least FBS) will go to in helmet coms ala NFL next year. NCAA has to look like they're doing something on this one.

There is a united front including CFP, NCAA, SEC, B1G, the Networks and other gravy-train media to push this "from here on out" cover story. It's a deliberate deception.

There is evidence and multiple allegations that last year's playoff were tainted by Michigan's actions. Particularly illegally stealing signs of likely playoff opponents and providing those signs to their opponents. It has already happened. That's the news that was dropped like a hot potato when the implications were quickly considered, and there's been a full-court-press to bury the story ever since. That was the moment the false and dishonest "before the playoffs are affected" mantra was born and put on a loop by all parties.

What should the NCAA penalty be for having already tainted the playoffs and championship? That would be a interesting discussion.

As far as people being "disgusted," does that affect anything at all? Everyone knew Kansas cheated massively in basketball, taking huge sums from their shoe maker for illegal use, among other things; but Kansas still played in and kept their crooked, tainted recent basketball title. And people all over the country are disgusted by the flagrantly biased and season-altering officiating that Bama has gotten for years, and what difference has that ever made?

It's all about which teams are in the cheat-with-impunity category with these violations and who is not. Which is a manifest and extreme form of rigging outcomes.
Just to add to the awful issue regarding our favorite sport. michigan was so distraught that they were outsmarted by TCU that they gave all of TCUs current playoff game signals and prior season signals to uga. Only reasonable explanation for the dramatic difference in TCUs performance against michigan versus their performance against uga. uga should have to vacate all games from last season as the only reasonable option. michigan as well…

😈

Hey guys, I'll be brief. Just seeing the last page or two.

Thanks for any concern. I'm not traveling overseas and helping the less fortunate anymore. That season of life was 20 years, but that is over.

I am incredibly busy, working three jobs, way too many hours and honestly neglecting my own well being in somewhat disturbing ways. The other day I had to remember when I showered last. (it was only 4 days, but c'mon Nick)

I've always enjoyed doing the threads, and I'll continue to do them, but my quality is nothing like what I used to do. I used to dig into stats, scouting etc, and as you have probably noticed, most keys to victory are about the same because I'm not willing to invest the work into quality threads at the expense of other things that I already don't have the time to do. When I was in ministry, I had considerably more time and now I have to work non-stop just to not have enough. Anyhow...

I'm happy to do a basic skeleton thread like I just put up for the sake of VN tradition and may get into the weeds on a thread or two but I've been on fumes for awhile. Hopefully I will be moving my family back to Knoxville around the spring if I can shake enough coins out of the sofa but that's a story for another time.
Let us know if you need help - we all care very much for you and are here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back