Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey VN...........

I don't do stuff like this, but I know the love and compassion on this forum.

I have to put down my golden lab Phoebe today after 15 years. She truly saved my life during some very difficult life experiences. She has been my best friend since the day I brought her home and will be missed more than anyone can imagine.
Some thoughts and prayer would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

View attachment 594326
Prayers Peay. Our fur babies are so important to us and leave a huge hole that never really gets filled. Cherish the memories of your sweet girl and she will always be in your thoughts.

When Harbaugh returned from his first 3-game suspension this season (only a two months ago in September) he made a big deal of declaring he had spent his time coming up with a plan to avoid ever running afoul of rules again. His plan, Harbaugh said, was to focus on paying close attention to and overseeing the actions of his analysts! 😂

One of the many things Harbaugh was last suspended for, you see, was his analysts coaching during practices. Unfortunately coaching during pracice was the only illicit and illegal analyst behavior that Harbaugh mentioned in his new plan to ensure that Michigan would be "the gold standard" in NCAA compliance.

He said nothing about his analysts coaching during games, where they might be videoed signaling and shouting in coverages to Harbaugh's players on the field.

And Harbaugh failed to mention his analysts illegally stealing signals of possible playoff rivals or even merely his Big Ten opponents.

Last edited:
That’s where his office would be located, but the official office site would be located in Nashville so that other teams could not claim favoritism for Tennessee.

Gotta keep up appearances. 😎
Or does it have to mirror Birmingham's local relative to Tuscaloosa? Within a one-hour drive.

What a ridiculously stupid post. Don't belittle this great accomplishment . He's NFC player of the week. Incredible story and you find the need to " keep it real" Unbelievable
It was just a comment. Apologies if it offended you, that wasn’t my intention. It was more of a backhanded comment about my Falcons… Not sure it required you to belittle me though but hey, it’s just a message board…

Reactions: StoVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back