Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..I’m in an awkward situation right now..have a good friend that’s a Michigan fan..We we’re discussing the current scandal and I sent him a link to that post that is comparing w/l records before and after CS entered the picture..I’m getting silence right now..😬
View attachment 594391
So, you had a good friend that is a Michigan fan...

Hey VN...........

I don't do stuff like this, but I know the love and compassion on this forum.

I have to put down my golden lab Phoebe today after 15 years. She truly saved my life during some very difficult life experiences. She has been my best friend since the day I brought her home and will be missed more than anyone can imagine.
Some thoughts and prayer would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

View attachment 594326
Prayers for you. Its hard to lose a pet. Mine are like my kids and I still look for mine even though I got more.

I consider this bluster and bravado but if Michigan actually wanted to leave the B10... I take them in the SEC next day.

Hate on me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: knoxvol52
Vols slowly turning into DBU and you Willie haters can’t even see it. First he elevated Alontae Taylor’s draft stock and put Theo into the league. Now he’s revitalized Hadden’s career and likely has him in position to get drafted as well. With Ricky Gibson III, Cai Bates, Jordan Matthews, and Boo Carter we will have dynamic athletic covering the entire field. Now with the pressure that Garner’s gang will assuredly produce, we will have the elite defense we’ve all been craving for 20 years
I am ready to eat a platter full of crow. Make it happen.

Have a question for my medical friends and experienced broken bone brothers. Two weeks in with my broken wrist, yesterday I bent over to pet the cat. When I stood up it hurt and felt funny. Hurt bad last night. Okay today until while ago when I bent over. When I stood up it kinda popped 3 or 4 times and is hurting pretty badly right now. ??????

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
That may be how it works in the real world, but doesn't make it right.

I think there is a direct correlation between higher profits in business world and a happier workforce. Other Countries allow much greater work family balance that we do, in fact Id wager US is one of the worst in developed World for this very thing.

Id say if we were to look at the gap between middle income earners and upper 10%ers we'd see a marked difference in lifestyles.
So wait, you think it's not right that a person who just stops going to work, and refuses meetings with their boss, can lose their job? Happiness at work and a company being completely incapable of relying on a workforce to actually show up and work are two completely different things.

And it's not specific to the US. I work for a global fortune... institution that everyone here would recognize, with follow-the-sun teammates in countries across the globe, and not one of those employees would survive if they ghosted their teams and ignored their leadership for weeks.

I don't think you get to make such a ridiculous claim as above--if that's what you're actually trying to do--and then wave it off with some misdirected class warfare emotional hand wave about the haves and have-nots.

You are really trying to claim that it's somehow morally wrong for a person who ghosts their job and leadership for weeks to lose their job?

Last edited:
The game plan vs Ky was to stop the run. DL pass rush was somewhat limited due to focus on run def.

Ky implemented a lot of new wrinkles in their passing game also during their off week. That made the DB performance look bad.
If they would turn around every now and then they could have a opportunity for a interception instead of pass interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back