Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homecoming is about alumni/tradition. Senior day is about the seniors. They still need to wear the ⚪🟠⚪️ for senior day though, since it's the last time wearing the colors.

I like the dark mode around Halloween and that's about it. Maybe the Smokey grays for a western division game, except alabama. Alabama home game should always be ⚪🟠⚪, along with Florida, Georgia, and Vanderbilt.
We will just disagree lol

I think we truly start the season this Saturday. This team shows up and shows out and trounces the gators, starting our run throughout the season. We're about to explode, in a very good way, IMO. The hounds will be unleashed, and we will feast. I think special things are ahead.

Funny that there’s still white boys on his team.

What’s relevant is that the vast, vast majority of teams with “75% black players” are still led by white coaches. If Deion pointing out that he’s an exception to that rule makes you uncomfortable, that’s your problem. If you think Deion would pass on players with the talent to help his program because they’re white, you’re a fool.
IMG_3892.gif

Sadly, if anyone thinks there is a remedy (for the army of university bureaucrats that is the NCAA) by means of leaving the NCAA for a group comprising solely the pertinent people, one needs to consider the bias in the Birmingham office.

And if one somehow imagines that an outside controlling body is an answer, consider the army of bribe-eaters and scoundrels in Washington.

The best thing about NIL is that, so far, the administrators have been unsuccessful in reinstituting a governing body they control to determine outcomes by excluding certain teams from rules enforcement.
---

I have no idea about the present UNC transfer situation. But I know about the fake classes (academic 😂) scandal where the NCAA made excuses for its "academic giant" 😂 UNC tournament darling.

Last edited:
Homecoming is about alumni/tradition. Senior day is about the seniors. They still need to wear the ⚪🟠⚪️ for senior day though, since it's the last time wearing the colors.

I like the dark mode around Halloween and that's about it. Maybe the Smokey grays for a western division game, except alabama. Alabama home game should always be ⚪🟠⚪, along with Florida, Georgia, and Vanderbilt.
I wish for UT vs bama that they could both wear home uni’s. last time I checked most people have color tv’s so….. why cant it happen?

too big ...
tenor.gif

That Tez Walker denial doesn't make any damn sense.

The year he was at North Carolina Central their season was cancelled anyway for COVID and I thought EVERYONE got that as a 'free' year towards their eligibility? He then played 2 years at Kent State before transferring to UNC.

For sure seems fishy as hell...

2 transfers. Free year of eligibility still means you're enrolled at the school, got your scholarship, etc. It didn't give every other kid a "2 free transfer" situation. Otherwise no other kids would have needed waivers. He's no exception.

Mack knew damn well it was a longshot and outside the parameters. Hate it for the kid this staff talked him into transferring...a win/neutral proposition for Mack, while being a win/loss for the kid.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Same **** weve had forever.

Do you wear the same clothes everyday?
Nope. But I wear the same thing every Friday.

White polo with an Orange power T.

Edit: That’s not entirely true… Sometimes it’s -
White polo with an Orange horse
White polo with an Orange whale

How bout that for Diversity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back