Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: VolNash17
I know it’s early in the week and this will change..so this is for discussion purposes only to pass time until Saturday…but I do not like this at all @Enki_Amenra

View attachment 578786
View attachment 578787
View attachment 578788
This doesn’t surprise me at all. The Swamp and the sheer weight of history probably gets even an average Florida team an extra 7-10 points.

We are a better football team, and if this game was at Neyland, I’d think a double digit Vol win was in store. At the Swamp….it’s gonna be a nailbiter late

Agreed
We are more than capable of playing much better than that.
Agreed...but whether people here like it or not, and whether they call me "freaking out" about it or not...that game showed that we could lose to just about everybody on our schedule.

That sucks....but it is true.

Starts talking about Uf vs UT around 12 or 13 minutes

I agree with a lot of what he’s saying. Side note, Tennessee has got to be better on 3rd down. Last 4 games 11/45 on 3rd down is absolutely putrid. Didn’t reach 40% in a single game in any of those games. Downfield passing numbers in those 4 games are disastrous efficiency wise. Got to get that better. Or it’ll be a difficult time in Gainesville

The encouraging thing for us going to the swamp is that our defense is so much better than last year against a UF offense that hasn't shown much production so far this year. Now, if the Offense corrects itself this week I don't see it being close. We beat them last year wit just an OK defense, This year I see so much more improvement and depth.

We probably win 34-31 or so.

I just can’t imagine that offense putting up 30 points on this defense.this is the first time in a long time I’m confident in something going into Gainesville …our defense is built upon stopping the run and seems like that’s all Florida has… I do expect Billy to pull every trick out of his bag though

The encouraging thing for us going to the swamp is that our defense is so much better than last year against a UF offense that hasn't shown much production so far this year. Now, if the Offense corrects itself this week I don't see it being close. We beat them last year wit just an OK defense, This year I see so much more improvement and depth.
Agreed with the defense. Although the offense is nowhere near the same as last year. Tennessee has that offense last year, they win by 14+

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back