Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
376285233_805485801578222_4692047373553795341_n.jpg

I just can’t imagine that offense putting up 30 points on this defense.this is the first time in a long time I’m confident in something going into Gainesville …our defense is built upon stopping the run and seems like that’s all Florida has… I do expect Billy to pull every trick out of his bag though
Sir I don’t want to hear about Billie’s bag.

The announcers loved to talk about Jeremy Banks and how athletic he was, but I don't remember him being half as disruptive all of last year as Aaron Beasley has been in two games. Beasley seems like he is playing himself into a pretty nice draft position.

Buddy I hope you’re right but best believe they’re watching last weeks game tape from Austin Peays side of things on defense.overall I think we were just beating ourselves in a bad way the whole game.

Let them. We still had ~450 yards playing like dookie. We’ll hit those passes this weekend.

If you're going to talk about being tough and dragging it places, why call it a weenie? Dong or schlong sound more appropriate there.
For being silly reasons. You're right though.

Joe Milton will drag his BRATWURST across Ben Hill Griffin Stadium leaving death and destruction in its wake! Absolving the sins of Vols past!

Buddy I hope you’re right but best believe they’re watching last weeks game tape from Austin Peays side of things on defense.overall I think we were just beating ourselves in a bad way the whole game.
They need to watch Uga and Pitt film from last year. Those two teams had the best gameplan and both were almost identical. Uga just has far more talent. Our run game is too good this year to have 2 deep safeties and drop 6 in coverage like AP kept doing

This doesn’t surprise me at all. The Swamp and the sheer weight of history probably gets even an average Florida team an extra 7-10 points.

We are a better football team, and if this game was at Neyland, I’d think a double digit Vol win was in store. At the Swamp….it’s gonna be a nailbiter late
I don't think Heup or his team believe in the weight of "history." Unless, of course, the media and fans can persuade them of it.

GBO! 🍊 Beat down of the gayts incoming! 🔨

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back