Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update...a thank you...and praise to the good Lord above.

My mom got news this morning that her health looks good, and she's cancer free! This coupled with my granny getting the same news a couple of weeks ago, about her breast cancer. Both gals have beaten cancer...both gals are tough as nails, and true blue troopers.

This last year and a half has been THE ABSOLUTE HARDEST time of my life.
I walked through the door last January, after spending 3 years in Philadelphia, and my mom was diagnosed a couple of weeks later. I was supposed to be home for a month tops, before heading out to start another project, but I never made it. My old life was over...I can't be 1000+ miles away anymore. As David Bowie said, Cha Cha Changes. I'm 45 years old, never been married and no kids...I lived as a gypsy after I graduated high school, on my own terms and no one elses...i came and went as i pleased, as my job showed me the country. To give that up, to take care of two women!!!...it's been hard, it's been exhausting, it's been terrifying, it's been different, in every way...and, it's been an honor.

My gals are healthy, getting healthier. I couldn't be more proud and impressed. Both of them are truly awesome!

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes!!! I only wish I could put into words what they all meant to me. Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!!

And, all the praise and glory to my Lord, Jesus. Through Him, all things are truly possible.
Awesome! Praise the Lord!

It was perfect for the time. A one word post from a poster who had been lurking and liking for years, who became a legend for liking posts a few days old and then people started tracking his progress through the thread. That thread was jumping at the time because it was a coaching search.
I know — just funny in hindsight that the content of such a legendary post is so… meh.

Hands are also way too clean, for a guy who supposedly plays with dirt all day…
@SoilVol
Probably using a hand double. The real @SoilVol's hand is probably just barely connected to his wrist by just a little bit of tendon and a few of the smaller bones in the wrist.

I am worried that teams are figuring out Hueps offense. Feels to me that everyone will be letting us nickel and dime them down the field in hopes of us making a mistake or disturbing our rhythm. Feels like every time play gets interrupted whether it be a timeout or something that our drive stalls.

a1be0ab7-2898-44cd-a04e-c5909c052f1e-1-gif.512227

#41,892 @LA Vol

So what's the story on home-field Bama fans allegedly assaulting the parents of Texas players with beer cans, water bottles, and spit? Is Bama being required to go through all of their stadium video to find the perps and charge the guilty? Is Bama paying a fine? Has Bama been forced to change their in-venue alcohol availability and revise policies and procedures to atone?

Or is it okay since it's Bama?

The Texas parents were perhaps at fault in Sankey's mind? A mom is like a coed and it's open season on women for Bama?

Last edited:
#41,892 @LA Vol

So what's the story on Bama fans allegedly assaulting the parents of TAMU parents last week with beer cans, water bottles, and spit? Is Bama being required to go through all of their stadium video to find the perps and charge the guilty? Is Bama paying a fine? Has Bama been forced to change their alcohol policy.

Or is it okay since it's Bama? Or the TAMU parents were perhaps at fault in Sankey's mind -- they might have been celebrating like a coed will sometimes do.

Sankey will levy fines on Mizzou and Bama will have learned their lesson.

My mom got news this morning that her health looks good, and she's cancer free! This coupled with my granny getting the same news a couple of weeks ago, about her breast cancer. Both gals have beaten cancer...both gals are tough as nails, and true blue troopers.

I walked through the door last January, after spending 3 years in Philadelphia, and my mom was diagnosed a couple of weeks later. I was supposed to be home for a month tops, before heading out to start another project, but I never made it. My old life was over...I can't be 1000+ miles away anymore. As David Bowie said, Cha Cha Changes. I'm 45 years old, never been married and no kids...I lived as a gypsy after I graduated high school, on my own terms and no one elses...i came and went as i pleased, as my job showed me the country. To give that up, to take care of two women!!!...it's been hard, it's been exhausting, it's been terrifying, it's been different, in every way...and, it's been an honor.

My gals are healthy, getting healthier. I couldn't be more proud and impressed. Both of them are truly awesome!

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes!!! I only wish I could put into words what they all meant to me. Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!!

And, all the praise and glory to my Lord, Jesus. Through Him, all things are truly possible.

Man, that is awesome news!

#41,892 @LA Vol

So what's the story on Bama fans allegedly assaulting the parents of TAMU parents last week with beer cans, water bottles, and spit? Is Bama being required to go through all of their stadium video to find the perps and charge the guilty? Is Bama paying a fine? Has Bama been forced to change their alcohol policy?

Or is it okay since it's Bama? The TAMU parents were perhaps at fault in Sankey's mind? That mom might have been celebrating like a coed will sometimes do. Open season on assaulting women at Bama?

TAMU is Texas A&M. That’s Texas.

giphy.gif

#41,892 @LA Vol

So what's the story on home-field Bama fans allegedly assaulting the parents of Texas parents with beer cans, water bottles, and spit? Is Bama being required to go through all of their stadium video to find the perps and charge the guilty? Is Bama paying a fine? Has Bama been forced to change their alcohol policy?

Or is it okay since it's Bama?

The Texas parents were perhaps at fault in Sankey's mind? Might that mom have been celebrating like a coed will sometimes do? Open season on assaulting women at Bama?

Those players and parents from Texas created that situation by being where they shouldn't be. Those Bama student's obviously felt their lives were in danger and were only lashing out in self defense. Texas should probably need to forfeit the win after the disgraceful behavior of it's players and their parents.

Those players and parents from Texas created that situation by being where they shouldn't be. Those Bama student's obviously felt their lives were in danger and were only lashing out in self defense. Texas should probably need to forfeit the win after the disgraceful behavior of it's players and their parents.
Word is Jermaine Burton saw this unscrupulous and heinous act from the other sideline and slapped the trainers and managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back