Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part is the doctor told me specifically that I'm not allowed to fish for a month until it fully closes up.
Should have rubbed dirt in it to stop the bleeding, rinse with hydrogen peroxide, poured mercurochrome in it. wrapped in toilet paper, secured with duct tape. You would have been fishing by the end of the day.

Should have rubbed dirt in it to stop the bleeding, rinse with hydrogen peroxide, poured mercurochrome in it. wrapped in toilet paper, secured with duct tape. You would have been fishing by the end of the day.
My dad almost cut his pinky off when he was a kid. His mom took some cobwebs from the corner of the house and wrapped it up. It healed, but he had cut the tendon, so he never could bend that finger.

What am I missing every college football show I have watched today the so called experts say Tennessee in for a loss....or surprise to be exact... Vols 34-14 damnit.......
General consensus is this week is going to be a bad week for college football. They are trying to build more excitement and not predict chalk.

What am I missing every college football show I have watched today the so called experts say Tennessee in for a loss....or surprise to be exact... Vols 34-14 damnit.......
The only way we lose this weekend is if college football is indeed scripted. Then we'll know it's as fake as wrestling.

giphy.gif

What show are you watching. Every show and YouTube channel I have seen has us winning besides Pate and Florida channels
College Football live On ESPN ... Sam Acho stated we were in for a surprise ...and Luginbill just smiled and nodded... Wait til Saturday and when Howard. Herbstreit and Rece Davis picks Florida .....then we will definitely win...

My fingers literally stayed cut up when I was a flooring installer..I would go out to the van after razor cutting them to the bone, pour some industrial grade solvent into it, then douse it with this carpet pad glue we had in spray cans and then keep stuffing tissue or paper towel pieces down into the wound until the liquid glue was absorbed and dried...then wrap it with duct tape...problem solved and no dang doctor made a bunch of money off my wittle boo-boo.

I have done that hundreds of not thousands of times....I even did it once when I drove a hawkbill carpet knife into and out of my knee while stretching a room of carpet in with a knee kicker...got this little lifelong memento from that one..20230913_152951.jpg
If you guys didn't know it...flooring installers are tough crazy sobs..😁

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I was in full freakout panic mode. Still at the hospital. I took my pocket knife down to bone on my left index finger. Doc hasnt come in for stitches yet though.
Best wishes, of course. But the real thing we all worry about here is, what does Newt think of all this ER posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back