Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inject this into my butt like a steroid
Little Girl In Carseat GIFs | Tenor

I'll never forget the first time I got stung by a wasp, and my mom frantically scouring the ground for cigarette butt. And then rubbing it where I got stung. 😆
I've not heard about that one. 🤣

When I was a kid, Papaw couldn't wait for us to get stung so he could put some Beechnut chew (used chew) on it. It did take the sting out.

If he was trying to talk to someone and the dog was barking, he'd grab it's head and spit tobacco juice in it's mouth. It worked!

I learned growing up that tobacco is nature's remedy for soothing bee stings and shutting yapping dogs up

Last edited:
September 13

Defy Superstition Day.

National Defy Superstition Day is celebrated on September 13. The 13th of the month is a significant number, and it’s the day when many people are defying superstitions around the world. The etymology of ‘superstition’ is from the Latin word ‘superstitio,’ which means “to stand over or above.” It describes the belief in or practice of events or processes that are not explained by science or reason.

What are some of you morans biggest superstitions???:D

I have many..........
* Always use the same ball marker
* New dip after every Bogey
My biggest superstition is to never root for the gators. Ever. In any matchup or sport.

Why? Because f*** em, that's why.

September 13

Defy Superstition Day.

National Defy Superstition Day is celebrated on September 13. The 13th of the month is a significant number, and it’s the day when many people are defying superstitions around the world. The etymology of ‘superstition’ is from the Latin word ‘superstitio,’ which means “to stand over or above.” It describes the belief in or practice of events or processes that are not explained by science or reason.

What are some of you morans biggest superstitions???:D

I have many..........
* Always use the same ball marker
* New dip after every Bogey

I would go through an entire can of dip on the front 9 if I did this

Sounds embarrassing. Now I have to know!
Could be that he is getting treatment for alcoholism. Not saying that's the case, but he seems to have been "enabled" under Kirby, and quickly picked up a public intoxication charge and a drunken TV interview as soon as he was out of the protective "fixer" bubble. I am not saying this to be ugly; he might need it. A lot of diagnoses would be worse.

Last edited:
Coal oil.
And an aloe vera plant on the window sill.

Calamine lotion for poison ivy.

Clear fingernail polish for chiggers (Kmart brand only)

Kerosene lamps, just in case the power goes out

Bibles on the coffee table, kitchen counter, and every nightstand in the house. KJV

Burn barrel and clothes line in the yard

I'm proud I was raised by East Tennessee Hillbillies

#blessed

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I was in full freakout panic mode. Still at the hospital. I took my pocket knife down to bone on my left index finger. Doc hasnt come in for stitches yet though.
Why not tell the real story?

SoilVol was feeling froggy and met me at the Papermill Waffle House. I warned him not to put his finger in my face. Lesson learned.

BTW, he screamed like a little girl.

Could be that he is getting treatment for alcoholism. Not saying that's the case, but he seems to have been "enabled" under Kirby, and quickly picked up a public intoxication charge and a drunken TV interview as soon as he was out of the protective "fixer" bubble. I am not saying this to be ugly; he might need it. A lot of diagnoses would be worse.
Well if that is what it is then I do hope he is able to get the help he needs. Addiction is a beast and not everyone can kick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back