Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siap but good for Tayven Jackson getting the starting QB job at Indiana

They played a nobody last week, but 18-21 with 236 passing yards is good

That other QB got shafted in that competition.

TJ started vs Indiana St while Sorsby got OSU lol.

That being said TJ is prob the better QB.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Surprised we're the 7:00 game.

For some reason I remember this as being the 3:30 game since forever. And us vs USCjr or UK or Mizzou as the night games. Florida has made this game less important than UGA/USCjr smh.

The upside is the cooler night weather and lack of UF fans will be in our favor. Actually see a strong contingency of UT fans vs a battered and bruised UF fanbase.

For some reason I remember this as being the 3:30 game since forever. And us vs USCjr or UK or Mizzou as the night games. Florida has made this game less important than UGA/USCjr smh.

The upside is the cooler night weather and lack of UF fans will be in our favor. Actually see a strong contingency of UT fans vs a battered and bruised UF fanbase.
Florida fans are gonna pack the swamp. This is their last gasp before complete implosion.

I've not heard about that one. 🤣

When I was a kid, Papaw couldn't wait for us to get stung so he could put some Beechnut chew (used chew) on it. It did take the sting out.

If he was trying to talk to someone and the dog was barking, he'd grab it's head and spit tobacco juice in it's mouth. It worked!

I learned growing up that tobacco is nature's remedy for soothing bee stings and shutting yapping dogs up
1694651204259.gif

Listening to some of these fans is hard on Vol calls sheesh… I can’t hardly understand them. They pause and can’t say what they’re trying to say. Kinda feel bad for a lot of them. Kinda feel bad for Heupel too because he has to try and answer these people

Listening to some of these fans is hard on Vol calls sheesh… I can’t hardly understand them. They pause and can’t say what they’re trying to say. Kinda feel bad for a lot of them. Kinda feel bad for Heupel too because he has to try and answer these people
It can be hard to listen to but I tend to give them some grace, you have to remember that they were just handed a microphone and are now talking in front of a room full of people and who knows how many on the radio. I also assume they have speakers in there they are in front of, it's tough to talk when you are hearing yourself on a delay.

iu

You need someone that can translate hillbilly for you?

This game isn't less important to us. We need to win them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back