Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second consecutive for you…San Francisco won two years ago. Six and counting for the good guys. And Braves have won a World Series more recently. 😎
Dodgers won Division 2013-2020 ....and yea I know the Braves won like 14 in a row but only 1 WS...

Shocker…they were only like 40 games ahead..the whole season…take a lap

View attachment 579049
UGA fans are pumped about it. . .

giphy.gif

Dodgers won Division 2013-2020 ....and yea I know the Braves won like 14 in a row but only 1 WS...
And how many WS wins on that recent run, Dodger Dawg? It’s always better to win as much as possible. Not sure why Boys In Blue fans always want to piss on it for other franchises.

Surprised we're the 7:00 game.

For some reason I remember this as being the 3:30 game since forever. And us vs USCjr or UK or Mizzou as the night games. Florida has made this game less important than UGA/USCjr smh.

The upside is the cooler night weather and lack of UF fans will be in our favor. Actually see a strong contingency of UT fans vs a battered and bruised UF fanbase.
Was always the 3:30 CBS game

And how many WS wins on that recent run, Dodger Dawg? It’s always better to win as much as possible. Not sure why Boys In Blue fans always want to piss on it for other franchises.
Congratulations there you go ....no need to get upset ....we will see you in October in N.L.C.S....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back