Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players are asking crazy money. Few are worth what they think they are. Programs are having to throw money at portalers while recruiting their own best players to stay. It's not sustainable but it's full tilt right now.

There is just no way we could have ever seen this coming. I’m really shocked NIL has turned out to be unsustainable. It’s baffling.

Down the road.....players are going to start going after TV money............
The sports is entertainment model is already following the Hollywood path. The networks call the shots, but people have to pay to watch. Those in between are content providers-- and the content better be worth it.

Lol! Humping the Shark might be the winner.

I think Napier has Humped the Shark.
I think that process is still ongoing. Only humping is too crude of a verb for what he is doing. He is making sweet sweet love to that shark. On a bear skin rug, next to a blazing fireplace.

There is just no way we could have ever seen this coming. I’m really shocked NIL has turned out to be unsustainable. It’s baffling.
It's mindblowing. I mean, the NCAA is so well-run and on top of things and the conferences are magnanimous, with everybody's best interests at heart.

Patron Saint Of Joyful Excitment — Knead Something? - Domestic Apocalypse

See some discussion of Rucker still this morning. You all are forgetting that last night was only the 3rd or 4th dumbest tweet he has ever made. Nothing will EVER surpass this gem of a stupid ass post.

View attachment 600403
Am I the only one that thinks him pointing out "forgetting" a couple times in his stupid remarks added to the offense considering the woman died of Alzheimers?

Anyone that was having issues logging into your Volclub account, did you figure out how to regain access? I just tried logging into mine with no luck.

Usually stuff like that can be fixed by clearing your cookies and cache. You'll have to retype your username and password (in case you rely on the page storing it for you) but that's the first thing you should do if you're having trouble with a login.

The Portal is funny...
Fans want about everyone that goes into portal...
Reminds me of my grandkids at the candy rack of the local convenience store....
They want all the candy...
sad thing is................a ton of these kids will not find new homes.
Grass ain't always greener........

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back