Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
what-bad-santa.gif

See some discussion of Rucker still this morning. You all are forgetting that last night was only the 3rd or 4th dumbest tweet he has ever made. Nothing will EVER surpass this gem of a stupid ass post.

View attachment 600403
Damn I’ve always actually liked Wes for the most part, but that’s pretty stupid there

See some discussion of Rucker still this morning. You all are forgetting that last night was only the 3rd or 4th dumbest tweet he has ever made. Nothing will EVER surpass this gem of a stupid ass post.

View attachment 600403
That is a solid enough reason to open hand slap a bitch.

Pretty stupid to use the word “amazing” and “six miscarriages” in the same tweet. Also, just something that had no business even being discussed by a sports journalist.
There's a tactful way to celebrate someone who endured the difficulties of miscarriages and didn't let it ruin their life or define them.

Rucker came nowhere close to it with that tweet.

Pretty stupid to use the word “amazing” and “six miscarriages” in the same tweet. Also, just something that had no business even being discussed by a sports journalist.
Yeah he prob have to take an asswhoppin for that one..Completely outta line and irrelevant to anything sports related!

I just looked this up. She mentioned it in her book. I was unaware of her of that part of her story.

I take Wes’ comment as a compliment of her strength. My wife battled infertility for 10+ years and I don’t find it offensive to Pat.

From the Sports Business Journal

Former MLBer Dave Stewart has "played a leading role," and the Music City Baseball BOD has added Former NFLer and Tennessee State football coach Eddie George and Negro Leagues Baseball Museum President Bob Kendrick. The group’s public relations efforts have been “remarkably effective,” and by now, Nashville’s selection as the first of two MLB expansion candidates is “widely assumed as a foregone conclusion.”

I just looked this up. She mentioned it in her book. I was unaware of her of that part of her story.

I take Wes’ comment as a compliment of her strength. My wife battled infertility for 10+ years and I don’t find it offensive to Pat.
That was an extraordinarily indelicate way to word that by Wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back