Recruiting Football Talk VII

There are too many variables such as allergies, etc. Id say in an emergent situation likr a sprained ankle/broken leg.Stay put, start a fire, try to stay off the ground. If not hurt, 👆🏻.

If you have a phone call @SoilVol
I agree with @Rishvol if you can, head downhill.

I actually got lost off the Appalachian Trail back in 2014 and did this, came upon a side trail and followed it back to the AT and continued on my way.

Hey yall I have a question?Is there anyways to help a family with xmas this late in the game.This family has been going thru trying times like u wouldn't imagine,arent we all i know.He thought he could work 2 jobs and manage but had a really bad run of events this past month and became sick/hospitalized.Befor that he worked his job and rang a bell for the salvation army om the side up until he became sick.Didn't sign up for any programs or help because he thought he could manage things.No man wants to admit he cant lets be honest.

Im so afraid his 9 year old daughter will wake up disappointed on xmas morning.There has got to be some method or avenue we can go thru to help out.Ive racked my brain from gift cards to pre-ordering the local Walmart for pickup.No go fund me i think thats a bit much for this situation..I could really use yalls help or any ideas.I promise this is going to make sure Santa doesn't miss there house.The parents are going thru a hard time and poor kid has heard it all.She deserves so much in the world which I unfortunately cannot help all on my own..Thank you all for any ideas or help,I'm more then willing to go outta my way to meet or pick-up anything within a reasonable distance.Thank You and God Bless ill check back periodically this evening and get back with anyone asap.I didn't know where else to turn to and most places have Saif its to late to help but any ideas are more than welcomed.

If they added 2 heavyweights? I'd guess all those teams would also drop by ~1 loss on average.

But no...they (Commissioner A and Commissioner B) would rather kill off the ACC 😔

Realignment is just making this worse. It's embarrassing how backwards this game is organized. No pro league would ever let it get this far, for the good of the game.

Smdh
I am almost to the point that I would be in favor of leaving the conference. It is corrupt and out of control.

Hey yall I have a question?Is there anyways to help a family with xmas this late in the game.This family has been going thru trying times like u wouldn't imagine,arent we all i know.He thought he could work 2 jobs and manage but had a really bad run of events this past month and became sick/hospitalized.Befor that he worked his job and rang a bell for the salvation army om the side up until he became sick.Didn't sign up for any programs or help because he thought he could manage things.No man wants to admit he cant lets be honest.

Im so afraid his 9 year old daughter will wake up disappointed on xmas morning.There has got to be some method or avenue we can go thru to help out.Ive racked my brain from gift cards to pre-ordering the local Walmart for pickup.No go fund me i think thats a bit much for this situation..I could really use yalls help or any ideas.I promise this is going to make sure Santa doesn't miss there house.The parents are going thru a hard time and poor kid has heard it all.She deserves so much in the world which I unfortunately cannot help all on my own..Thank you all for any ideas or help,I'm more then willing to go outta my way to meet or pick-up anything within a reasonable distance.Thank You and God Bless ill check back periodically this evening and get back with anyone asap.I didn't know where else to turn to and most places have Saif its to late to help but any ideas are more than welcomed.

I'm not sure about this late date, but maybe Toys for Tots? Not sure your city or county, but we have a program in my county called Christmas for All. It closed down for the year though. Good luck, and Prayers for the family.

Buy them a small gift and share the gospel of Jesus Christ with them. That’s all they really need

Ditto. Woke up this morning suddenly to a crash in the bathroom, where I found my wife on the floor. Took several minutes to get her up, after which she lost consciousness for 20-30 seconds...the longest of my life. I caught her the second time, but the first time she hit her head on a step. As she is on blood thinner for a prosthetic heart valve, I immediately took her to the ER with concern of a bleed. Influenza A and CT confirmed no brain bleed, so no major crisis...but dang. No fun at all.
Somehow I missed this the first time. So very sorry this happened. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery. If there has been an update, I missed it as well. Really hope she is better.

VN Store

Back