Recruiting Football Talk VII

I wonder if its more to do with our mid to lower level teams playing the better teams from other conferences? For example this year, UT is 8-4 playing a 10 win Iowa. I haven't looked, but I wonder how many bowl games are set up like this? Anyway, doesnt really matter. . . if the SEC is a dominant league, it should be beating basically anyone it plays from other conferences.
You also have to consider that the SEC far outstrips every other conference in players going to the league EVERY year...the downside to that is every year during bowl season a 💩load of those talented "going to the league" players sit out of bowl games that are not involved in the playoff.

That makes a huge difference imo.

Probably my biggest disappointment for this year was our new guys not getting more PT. I understand why and it was probably wishful thinking, but there are 3-4 new guys I wanted to see this year. . . Nico, Seldon, Carter, and probably Thornton. We saw a lot from the latter, but not enough from the 2 I wanted to see the most. . .

It's like having a Ferrari parked in the garage, but all you can do is look at it through a window, 😂
😂😂😂

I used to think Manatees were the derpiest animals on earth. Then a friend of mine challenged with Panda Bears. He might be right.

Koalas are the derpiest...they literally live their lives in a stupor thanks to only eating Eucalyptus leaves which are so low in protein and nutrients that they have zero energy.

Probably my biggest disappointment for this year was our new guys not getting more PT. I understand why and it was probably wishful thinking, but there are 3-4 new guys I wanted to see this year. . . Nico, Seldon, Carter, and probably Thornton. We saw a lot from the latter, but not enough from the 2 I wanted to see the most. . .

It's like having a Ferrari parked in the garage, but all you can do is look at it through a window, 😂
I equate it to buying your wife sexy lingerie that you never see

The "U of A" chant is so damn annoying. Right up there with the "go big blue" it's like that's the only thing they know how to say.

Also theys no damn way that #5 Lewis for AZ was a senior in high school last yr dude looks every bit of 21-23 lol

The "U of A" chant is so damn annoying. Right up there with the "go big blue" it's like that's the only thing they know how to say.

Also theys no damn way that #5 Lewis for AZ was a senior in high school last yr dude looks every bit of 21-23 lol
So unoriginal!

I do think Squirrel is a bit overrated by vol fans, his route running is below average and he doesn’t do a good job of sitting in the zone or improvising his route when the play breaks down (mizzou and uga are great examples), would not mind seeing Thorton or Matthews take the slot over him
He is a sophomore. Most kids need a couple years before they are polished in those areas. They aren't all finished products right out of HS.

VN Store

Back