Recruiting Football Talk VII

The staff is made up of humans, and last I checked, we all make mistakes.

Like I said, you're okay dogging the players, but criticism of coaching is impermissible.

Criticism doesn't mean you want someone fired, btw, doofus.
🦬💩...what I said about Milton was straight truth and I said it nicely, I have not been one of the f'n dickheaded idiots in here calling him "garbage" among other names all year...I really like Joe and think he gave it all he had....he just is what he is and all he will ever be...a mediocre QB that is incapable of traversing the OODA loop quickly and accurately.

I will ask this again..

Which is more plausible...that Josh Heupel, the top 10 offense building machine, suddenly...in a few months...forgot how to offense...OR...that Joe and Co simply couldn't execute?

The FACT that JH was able to wring so much production out of a mediocre QB, a uber thin OL having ongoing injury problems, and pass catchers that consistently dropped a lot of the few passes that did hit the mark...is more proof of his great ability as a offense builder, than an indictment.

Answer that question...honestly.

Also...are you signing up to become one of the Idiot Margin that is so entrenched and invested in their criticism of the coaching staff that they are nothing more than a f'n troll brigade?...you gonna keep heading down the Chiggerhorde path?...that's it what it looks like you're doing and you're better than that...so stop.

Love ya...and Merry Christmas.

Ha
I called my Mizuno rep and said, "Get me a set."
He laughed and said they are only available in Japan. :rolleyes:
Why will they not sell them in the USA?...that's some real 🦬💩.

Go to Japan...buy a set...and then ship em back home...you're loaded, so no problem...right?..😉

Plan is to get sooooooo damn high, I have all the forest critters come to me. I take my knife out and go full blade.

Should be good on food. That will attract a bear, I make that bear regret the day it ever crossed paths with me and make it show me it’s cave, then I kick it out for not paying rent.
Methinks you're posting high, amigo.

🦬💩...what I said about Milton was straight truth and I said it nicely, I have not been one of the f'n dickheaded idiots in here calling him "garbage" among other names all year...I really like Joe and think he gave it all he had....he just is what he is and all he will ever be...a mediocre QB that is incapable of traversing the OODA loop quickly and accurately.

I will ask this again..

Which is more plausible...that Josh Heupel, the top 10 offense building machine, suddenly...in a few months...forgot how to offense...OR...that Joe and Co simply couldn't execute?

The FACT that JH was able to wring so much production out of a mediocre QB, a uber thin OL having ongoing injury problems, and pass catchers that consistently dropped a lot of the few passes that did hit the mark...is more proof of his great ability as a offense builder, than an indictment.

Answer that question...honestly.

Also...are you signing up to become one of the Idiot Margin that is so entrenched and invested in their criticism of the coaching staff that they are nothing more than a f'n troll brigade?...you gonna keep heading down the Chiggerhorde path?...that's it what it looks like you're doing and you're better than that...so stop.

Love ya...and Merry Christmas.
I think you need to face a mirror when shouting Idiot Margin.

I haven't criticized Heupel i terms of wins and losses. The truth is losses are on both players and coaches. There were times when execution was the issue, and there were times when the play call was the issue. You can't throw around absolutes about it all being on the players, or specifically one player. Coaches make mistakes at times as well. I don't care how great the coach is, mistakes happen.

My criticisms have mostly been about recruiting, or CWM failing to teach his DBs basic fundamentals. And it was "straight truth and said nicely". So pull that burr out of your butt.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. But you're probably getting a lump of coal. I know Santa, and you're definitely on the Naughty List. I saw your name and five poop emojis next to it.

💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

That's really bad, btw.

“Me words not so good strong.”
giphy.gif

I think you need to face a mirror when shouting Idiot Margin.

I haven't criticized Heupel i terms of wins and losses. The truth is losses are on both players and coaches. There were times when execution was the issue, and there were times when the play call was the issue. You can't throw around absolutes about it all being on the players, or specifically one player. Coaches make mistakes at times as well. I don't care how great the coach is, mistakes happen.

My criticisms have mostly been about recruiting, or CWM failing to teach his DBs basic fundamentals. And it was "straight truth and said nicely". So pull that burr out of your butt.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. But you're probably getting a lump of coal. I know Santa, and you're definitely on the Naughty List. I saw your name and five poop emojis next to it.

💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

That's really bad, btw.
Five poop emojis? That means he's getting a lot of crap!

VN Store

Back