Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Washington is who I want to win it all.
Same, but you can almost feel it's gonna be the red menace. Of all the years for them to win this thing, who could have imagined that they'd win it this season? Boggles the mind. Just hope it doesn't go down this way.

Same, but you can almost feel it's gonna be the red menace. Of all the years for them to win this thing, who could have imagined that they'd win it this season? Boggles the mind. Just hope it doesn't go down this way.

Idk why people would’ve been surprised. They have more talent on their roster than any team in college football. I guess everyone just hoped they wouldn’t get decent QB play

Idk why people would’ve been surprised. They have more talent on their roster than any team in college football. I guess everyone just hoped they wouldn’t get decent QB play
Not surprised, but I'd hoped for a down season due to their QB situation. Guess it could have been worse....a 3 peat for UGA would have been unbearable. Anybody but UGA.

Call it whatever you want. Quibble over whether it’s a “trend”. Call it a myth.

The videos are real. The assaults are real.

Well certainly not a trend....you posted a video that's 10 years old ffs

christmas%2Bgif.gif
A top xmas movie.

Seent it last night.

Tonight we go Bad Santa.

Ppl are still defending Vrabel lmaoooo, bro is 5-19 in the last 24 games and only has a grand total of 2 playoff wins. Any other team would have fired him by now
it's his fault that the owners want to run a team in nashville from houston? and consistently whiff on draft picks like me on the golf course

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back