Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, that makes it right? The rules should be applied. He’s the best pass rusher in the game.
in a world where TJ Watt exists…. he is not the best pass rusher in the game….. It is the defense players job to keep the lineman’s hands off of him…. some are better at it than others. i have no issues with how the rules are applied.

Reactions: knoxvol52
in a world where TJ Watt exists…. he is not the best pass rusher in the game….. It is the defense players job to keep the lineman’s hands off of him…. some are better at it than others. i have no issues with how the rules are applied.
Then let’s just not have rules. That’s silliness. He’s great at what he does except for people breaking the rules. It’s not flag football where you avoid contact.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Then let’s just not have rules. That’s silliness. He’s great at what he does except for people breaking the rules. It’s not flag football where you avoid contact.
if the players association or the NFL wanted to change how it is called then it would be changed….it is really that simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
Shhh, Weezer will have found him another honey.

Seriously, she’s a true Tennessee gem. Only celebrity I would ever get tongue tied if I ever meet her.
Saying Dolly is the only celebrity you'd ever tongue is more than any of us want to know. I think you just made @Glitch cry.

Good lord Miami.

1. Don't leave the amount of points on the field that you have.

2. Not getting home on the pass rush has hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back